2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
can't wait for you all to blame Mario on not landing our portal qb quick enough for the reason we may not get Jeremiah Smith when it likely has little to no bearing on it.

this kid knows that these three schools with have a qb, and on top of that a 1 year rental qb is not going to completely dictate where a true freshman goes when the overlap will be minimal

We have far exceeded Liberace gheyness in this recruiting saga.

We just haven't found the right girl yet...

1702326358163.png

1702326376645.png

Advertisement
Devon Brown was the co starter until like week 3 and is better than anyone on our roster and FSU’s. Also have a freshman who can sling it. They will get a transfer qb too. Again, both FSU and Miami’s qb room is an epic dumpster fire
LOL, Again, neither OSU, FSU, nor Miami have a QB. You're also giving way too much credence to the state of the OSU program with Day and Hartline.

Advertisement
Keep the goggles on
I have no idea what that means, but if it means correcting you're blatantly inaccurate post, I'll be sure to do that!

What you should have written in the post I quoted from you is:

"it makes zero sense for him to choose FSU because OSU has two backup QBs that can sling it, better talent, and a better conference IMO".

If you had written that instead of the no QB nonsense you were called out on, then people could just respect your opinion and gloss over the post even though it's not accurate.

Advertisement
Yea I thought OSU basic year was because of the qb position. Even a “genius” like Day and his exciting offense needs a qb. If not they look basic asf. Thing is they get away with it cause they are stacked beyond stacked compared to everyone in that conference not named Michigan
McCord wasn't there issue. Their issue was trying to make McCord a SYSTEM FIT... He's not that at all. Kid is a pocket qb with the ability to get mobile... Big difference between a mobile qb with the ability to make most throws. That's what most osu qbs have been since the urban liar took over.

Neither OSU, FSU, nor Miami have a QB.
Not really 100% accurate. OSU lost their starter but they have a freshman that a lot of their fans want to take over. Lincoln Kienholtz.
Senior year in HS

-3422 passing yards, 67% completions, 46 TDs 6 ints
-Rushed for 1436 yards and 24 more TD's

So Day has to make a decision ... portal or go with his roster and incoming.

Not really 100% accurate. OSU lost their starter but they have a freshman that a lot of their fans want to take over. Lincoln Kienholtz.
Senior year in HS

-3422 passing yards, 67% completions, 46 TDs 6 ints
-Rushed for 1436 yards and 24 more TD's

So Day has to make a decision ... portal or go with his roster and incoming.
Yea I'm familiar with him. I still can't see them going without a one year rental and I'd much prefer that if I'm a talented WR, IMO.

Advertisement
I’ll respectfully disagree the recruit well in the trenches, every time I saw them that qb wasn’t the best. I’m sure they will blame Hartline but this dude has a top 3 pick at wr and mad weapons. They handled most of their schedule and the qb was missing a lot vs Michigan. Even the pick to end the game it was like bruh where are you throwing it? I don’t even think JJ for Michigan is great but they out talent most teams. They in for a rude awakening vs bama and will get exposed.
Strongly disagree with what you're saying here. Michigan doesn't out talent, most teams at all. They have several positions they recruit very well, and they're not skill positions. Where Michigan's talent comes in and what makes them win, (It's exactly what y'all make fun of Mario for )they win because they are fundamental and they are far more physical than everyone else. Where it matters, which is the trenches.
That's why Michigan wins.

Strongly disagree with what you're saying here. Michigan doesn't out talent, most teams at all. They have several positions they recruit very well, and they're not skill positions. Where Michigan's talent comes in and what makes them win, (It's exactly what y'all make fun of Mario for )they win because they are fundamental and they are far more physical than everyone else. Where it matters, which is the trenches.
That's why Michigan wins.
We going to find out who has better fyzical. I hate to go against you cause u played but I’ll die on this bridge just don’t kick me off, let me fall gracefully.
1702329462162.gif

McCord wasn't there issue. Their issue was trying to make McCord a SYSTEM FIT... He's not that at all. Kid is a pocket qb with the ability to get mobile... Big difference between a mobile qb with the ability to make most throws. That's what most osu qbs have been since the urban liar took over.
I didn’t watch them much but when I put their game on I’m used to seeing pretty decent dynamic cfb qbs. This time when I watched I was a bit underwhelmed. I rather have a Ward or Howard type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back