2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that’s a stretch. Below average hands on routine throws. Curious if he can even hit 4.5 because it looks like his initial burst is plodding. He thrives off of being physically dominant over smaller college corners. He’s no Megatron.
He creates matchup issues, he provides a value. That shouldn’t be confused with a high draft grade.

The best talent in the world at negating that value works in the NFL. Back when I started being able to comprehend what I was watching in college football FSU had a WR whom I found intriguing for the same reasons, that was Greg Carr.

He went on to provide value on the field for the teams he played with professionally, those teams were not in the NFL, however.

Advertisement
What goal posts were moved?

Does this offense move you if you're thinking of coming here?

We were given every opportunity to show we should be considered. Started off well, then the offense drove itself off a cliff.
I for one think he had to be impressed with how well our WR’s blocked during the GT game

Advertisement
Jeremiah doesnt fw with Mario and dawson period, (coaching decisions, play calling , time management, not knowing which qb to play is just such an awful look) stats are stats but they dont matter to him, he likes norvell and hartline - dawson and mario didnt do a good job of gaining his trust. he will go to whoever he trusts the most.

he aint a cane

if he wants to go ball with bolden and lester and not wanna grind with jojo and quan then f him

he's going to be a first rounder anywhere he goes.
Seemed like he never fked with us despite reports. F that kid if he bolts.

Jeremiah doesnt fw with Mario and dawson period, (coaching decisions, play calling , time management, not knowing which qb to play is just such an awful look) stats are stats but they dont matter to him, he likes norvell and hartline - dawson and mario didnt do a good job of gaining his trust. he will go to whoever he trusts the most.

he aint a cane

if he wants to go ball with bolden and lester and not wanna grind with jojo and quan then f him

he's going to be a first rounder anywhere he goes.
We probably selling him on staying home and they probably selling him on wrs getting drafted and football ****. Some kids staying home doesn’t matter as much as others

Understood. He signs with Miami it’s a W. He signs elsewhere it’s an L.

We hired an elite recruiter to minimize the recruiting Ls and stack elite talent.

Stack. Like blocks. One on top of another.
I am impressed you are like a ChatGPT loaded with Anti-Canes and Anti-Mario propaganda.

Everything you post is a zero sum take and is insanely slanted against anything positive for the U.

We literally stole a high profile WR from UGA they didn’t want to lose. And they are on the verge of winning 3 str8 titles.

Kids have different priorities and different agendas. And are looking for different things.

It’s been clear from DAY 1 over a year ago this kid was never interested in playing for the U.

Advertisement
btw the st thomas db's we have committed are awful... was really hopping we would have better talent and they would have been de-committed by now
Did you see them play in person recently? When I watched them this season I certainly didn't come away thinking they were awful.

Advertisement
I am impressed you are like a ChatGPT loaded with Anti-Canes and Anti-Mario propaganda.

Everything you post is a zero sum take and is insanely slanted against anything positive for the U.

We literally stole a high profile WR from UGA they didn’t want to lose. And they are on the verge of winning 3 str8 titles.

Kids have different priorities and different agendas. And are looking for different things.

It’s been clear from DAY 1 over a year ago this kid was never interested in playing for the U.
That dude's determination puts ChapGPT to shame... but originality is on par.

Last edited:
I for one think he had to be impressed with how well our WR’s blocked during the GT game
I know posters parrot the narrative, but in the GT game we attempted 36 passes, threw for 288 yards, Restrepo had 12/123 yards, Colbie had 4/56 yards/George had 2/45 yards.

On the same day when FSU played VT Johnny (first round) Wilson had 4 catches for 54 yards, and Keon (1 year rental from Michigan State) had 3 catches for 22 yards. Jordan Travis had 24 passing attempts threw for 170 yards.

Ohio State on the same day was more productive against Maryland with McCord attempting 29 passes for 320 yards, with Marvin Harrison having 8 catches for 163 yards Ebuka had 3 catches for 40 yards.

Carr is a win. Recruiting is about results. Or it always was, until Mario came, now recruiting losses are about context.

I’m extremely pro-Miami. Pro-Miami winning. Pro-the University of Miami being successful.

I’m not going to sunshine pump a 6-4 record, after a loss to FSU, coming off some terrible games, the worst season in modern times and some atrocious hiring.

You can continue to lower the bar of expectations for Mario, I just won’t.

Advertisement
I know posters parrot the narrative, but in the GT game we attempted 36 passes, threw for 288 yards, Restrepo had 12/123 yards, Colbie had 4/56 yards/George had 2/45 yards.

On the same day when FSU played VT Johnny (first round) Wilson had 4 catches for 54 yards, and Keon (1 year rental from Michigan State) had 3 catches for 22 yards. Jordan Travis had 24 passing attempts threw for 170 yards.

Ohio State on the same day was more productive against Maryland with McCord attempting 29 passes for 320 yards, with Marvin Harrison having 8 catches for 163 yards Ebuka had 3 catches for 40 yards.
People always throw out stats. I think the top 2 important things is winning and NIl deals. You can put up all the stats in the world but if you're not winning nobody will know you're name.

We also ran the ball 45 times and just like this week scored a total of 20 points while losing. Nothing like watching a team go out there and battle only to watch their coach make the most simplistic boneheaded blunder to cost them the game.

Meanwhile FSU scored 39 and OSU 37 that same weekend with their wins determined by the 3rd quarter. But you guys are right he’s crazy to turn down an opportunity to play in this finely tuned offensive juggernaut.

btw the st thomas db's we have committed are awful... was really hopping we would have better talent and they would have been de-committed by now
We are so f***ed!. Is there a Sam Shields like player or two on the roster that can convert? We need athletes and coaching that can develop them. Getting true corners is a shi** show here. I'm not even asking for elite corners. I'm talking serviceable can run and hit corners such as Artie Burns, Michael Jackson, Ryan McNeil, Rumph, Sharpe, Leonard Myers, Carlos Jones, PBuck, Elder, Brandon Harris, etc, If you tell we are recruiting a 5 star cb, I see it as never happening, lol.

Carr is a win. Recruiting is about results. Or it always was, until Mario came, now recruiting losses are about context.

I’m extremely pro-Miami. Pro-Miami winning. Pro-the University of Miami being successful.

I’m not going to sunshine pump a 6-4 record, after a loss to FSU, coming off some terrible games, the worst season in modern times and some atrocious hiring.

You can continue to lower the bar of expectations for Mario, I just won’t.
6-4, that’s the madness right there. These dudes talkin bout us being unreasonable, having too high expectations, and the worst, being Anti Miami. I think they are anti Miami for being cool with 6-4 in year two while paying a coach 8MM per while having a per recruit average just inside the top 20. We laugh at other coaches and programs when they do that, but somehow here it’s okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back