2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half those yards from our receivers were against Bethune Cookman and Miami Ohio. This offense can't throw a golfball into a volcano against any defense with a pulse.
Ok Norvell. Georgia just had a much bigger day on same field. Coleman best games in past 6 games were against WF and Syracuse both are awful.

Advertisement
What does this even mean?
will ferrell idk GIF

Advertisement
Hmm FSU has a 5 star South Florida WR on the bench, while our South Florida WR had best game of anyone on the field, and they are selling 2 portal grabs?

Sounds like they are selling money money money, money.

This! This is exactly it. It’s not about anything else. Kids want to get paid! We aren’t paying them like the other schools are(shocker). Recruiting has changed 100%. Isn’t about relationships anymore, it’s about money. Transfer portal and NIL have neutralized the need for monster recruiters. Why is it so hard for some of you to figure this out

Advertisement
Tired of this kid trolling every school, he’s a deva, self consumed 17 yr old. The more I hear him, speak, interact with media the less I like him. I get it, he’s talented but he’s not bigger than any school or team for that matter. He can go wherever he wants, as long as it’s not Miami. I want kids that want to be Canes.

Advertisement
It’s also a bit of poetic justice to see yall now turning the table on a kid yall repeatedly called
“The best WR in South FL in the last 5-10 years..”
“The best WR since Andre Johnson..”

Lol, eventually you guys will figure it out.

Advertisement
I think we have a ton of other concerns before we should be upset about JJ.

1. QB
2. QB
3. Dawson/Mario
4. A RB that can stay healthy and run for more than 20 yards.
5. Refs.
6. Elite WR to compliment Trader, Chance, and Carr.

3 could get bumped to 4 with 3 being QB.

It’s also a bit of poetic justice to see yall now turning the table on a kid yall repeatedly called
“The best WR in South FL in the last 5-10 years..”
“The best WR since Andre Johnson..”

Lol, eventually you guys will figure it out.
Yeah but in fairness no one ever said he was a generational blocker

Anyone that thinks J.Smith is going to sign up to play in this slow plodding early 90s offense, with Judd Andersen or Emory at the helm, needs to get to rehab or have their heads examined. This recruitment is over, and unfortunately the best receiver prospect to come out of So Fla in the last decade or two, is now most likely going to our rival up north.
Congratulations to Mario and Dawson for completely destroying our recruitment of QBs and WRs going forward.
We are so fcked! We have at least another 6 seasons of this incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back