2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-4, that’s the madness right there. These dudes talkin bout us being unreasonable, having too high expectations, and the worst, being Anti Miami. I think they are anti Miami for being cool with 6-4 in year two while paying a coach 8MM per while having a per recruit average just inside the top 20. We laugh at other coaches and programs when they do that, but somehow here it’s okay.
They’re sheep. That’s what I’ll start calling them.

They just nod their head when Mario breathes heavily into the mic and when he says we just need to “get back to work”, they go “bahhhhhh”.

5-9 in the ACC is apparently an acceptable bar now.

Advertisement
We also ran the ball 45 times and just like this week scored a total of 20 points while losing. Nothing like watching a team go out there and battle only to watch their coach make the most simplistic boneheaded blunder to cost them the game.

Meanwhile FSU scored 39 and OSU 37 that same weekend with their wins determined by the 3rd quarter. But you guys are right he’s crazy to turn down an opportunity to play in this finely tuned offensive juggernaut.
You said I'm sure he loved watching our WR's block all night, but they didn't.

We have gone more conservative now, because our QB can't quit throwing the ball to the other team, and the other is a TF who struggles to complete some routine passes, so it's hard to feel good about turning him loose.

BUT we didn't go conservative after the BYE week like many parrot around here, we started going conservative when the INT's started piling up, which is completely understandable.

They’re sheep. That’s what I’ll start calling them.

They just nod their head when Mario breathes heavily into the mic and when he says we just need to “get back to work”, they go “bahhhhhh”.

5-9 in the ACC is apparently an acceptable bar now.
The just cant be trusted with their emotions when it comes to their team. They lose all reason when it pertains to the team. The start of Mario's tenure is a disappointment by just about every measure outside of talent accumalation at certain postional groups and those arent even pleasant surprises, they are what we righfully expected. We now have the tough task to go 2-0 so we can finish 8-4 so that can gain some momentum to salvage the recruiting class. If we go 6-6 I dont know what happens.

The just cant be trusted with their emotions when it comes to their team. They lose all reason when it pertains to the team. The start of Mario's tenure is a disappointment by just about every measure outside of talent accumalation at certain postional groups and those arent even pleasant surprises, they are what we righfully expected. We now have the tough task to go 2-0 so we can finish 8-4 so that can gain some momentum to salvage the recruiting class. If we go 6-6 I dont know what happens.
theyre gonna blame every other coach prior to MC for the reason we cant win even if other programs find a way to even one fluke season immediately. one fluke fake 10-11 win year here would do wonders for us in recruiting and in terms of projection. it provides hope and you can sell that youre one or two dudes away from being a title team. yet here we are saying you need to lose bc it was such a difficult job

Advertisement
I am impressed you are like a ChatGPT loaded with Anti-Canes and Anti-Mario propaganda.

Everything you post is a zero sum take and is insanely slanted against anything positive for the U.

We literally stole a high profile WR from UGA they didn’t want to lose. And they are on the verge of winning 3 str8 titles.

Kids have different priorities and different agendas. And are looking for different things.

It’s been clear from DAY 1 over a year ago this kid was never interested in playing for the U.

Are we really at the point where a local 5* WR in Broward County will bolt to another school and multiple posters are claiming that is not an "L" on the trail for the HC? Because the "kid was never interested in playing for the U" and because his "agenda" and "priorities" may be different? I wonder what decision Smith's "priorities" would lead him to if we were 9-1 with an exciting offense, downfield passing attack, and solid QB play.

And let's not use other recruiting wins to justify losing out on talent. Trader is a W. Carr is a W. Chance is very shaky... maybe still a W (TBD). But assuming they all sign here and Smith signs elsewhere, none of those victories will change the fact Smith was an L. Just like losing Smith won't change the fact that the 3 commits would still be an excellent WR haul.

Are we really at the point where a local 5* WR in Broward County will bolt to another school and multiple posters are claiming that is not an "L" on the trail for the HC? Because the "kid was never interested in playing for the U" and because his "agenda" and "priorities" may be different? I wonder what decision Smith's "priorities" would lead him to if we were 9-1 with an exciting offense, downfield passing attack, and solid QB play.

And let's not use other recruiting wins to justify losing out on talent. Trader is a W. Carr is a W. Chance is very shaky... maybe still a W (TBD). But assuming they all sign here and Smith signs elsewhere, none of those victories will change the fact Smith was an L. Just like losing Smith won't change the fact that the 3 commits would still be an excellent WR haul.
Anyone who doesn’t see that it’s clearly Manny’s fault is just being disingenuous

Who said it’s not an L?

I’m just not subscribing to the CIS mindset that everything sucks because we didn’t land him. And honestly one could make an argument based on the last 10 years of history that we super unlikely to sign the best WR in Broward than we are to sign them 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
The Jumbo outcome at TAMU should be a shot across the bow for all of the sheep and people that make decisions at UM.

Had the highest ranked class of all time if I am not mistaken. Very good last 3 classes.

You have to be able to coach the talent. Mario finally go the DC hire correct but can’t get the Offensive Coordinator hire correct.

I am predicting he has one more shot to get it right with the OC. He fails again, and he’s burnt toast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cormani was right, y'all trim fr. Everything this kid posts gets posted here. Grow a** men stalking a teenage boy. Smh

On a side note, Miami needs to take that 800k we're paying TVD and add 250k to whatever were offering to get Smith. We need a high end WR in the worst way.
I agree some of these people have sociopath traits. Imagine if I'm a grown man and I follow a teenage kid that isn't my family on social media I am a weirdo well the same applies if that are a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back