2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Dawson has alot of pressure to show a dynamic, high powered offense this year. However, if can can accomplish that he will have access to the very best talent in the nation going forward (maybe even the class of '24).

Dawson can have trends from looking over his past - but NO ONE knows what they expect to see from UM this kickoff.

I hope we can give Texas A&M a good, old-fashioned-country-***-whipping. Right in front of the Almighty and everybody.

That'll get us in the right state of mind.

And we can get ATM in the right state of mind if we play, "I Want Candy" during the warmups.

Advertisement
That’s what he does lol. Did you see the video of him greeting that UGA portal OL last year? It’s super cringe. Here’s Jeremiah Smith getting the Norvell love hug…

View attachment 243611
Can you imagine if he was married to Dan Mullins wife? FSU in house counsel would have to mandate all official visitors had to be over 18 and bring a birth certificate.

I'm not wanting them to lose their opportunity to be a 1st round pick or to "hurt them."

I just want Mario/Miami to have some leverage to be able to tell them to commit early or lose their spot to an equally talented kid from another part of the country who's willing to commit early and shut things downs and even help recruit. If they don't want to do that and play at Miami it's fine but it'd be nice to be able to tell them they could lose their spot and mean it and not have to let them play games for 9 months only to end up going elsewhere anyways.

Kids like Jeremiah Smith will always have a spot and can do what they want (even schools like OSU, Bama, UGA would put up with Smith's games) because they're elite but I'm talking about the next step down of athletes who have equal talent in other parts of the country.
there is no leverage w recruits when you suck. it turns around when we turn around on the field and get kids drafted. were a beggar until we can become a chooser. time to show up on the field if we want any leverage or youre stuck w the juco transfers or mid level recruits

agree. I could care less about Geno smith on his own. Don't bring an OSU guy with you when there's an OSU commit Miami is working. Go elsewhere to throw.
we advertise that Pros train here in the offseason. you literally use it to your own advantage as a reason to come here (basketball does it too - come here to train w the best and learn from the best).

So he said everything anybody with a clue has been telling you for months.

The kid has top of round 1 talent and he’s not willing to jeopardize it playing in a trash scheme. Show me you can take my god given ability and develop it into a round 1 pick and I’ll consider your school. Go to 7 overtimes to beat Virginia 5-3 again, and you can kick rocks.

Not sure how anyone can be upset with this approach. If it was my kid, he’d go to Miami or he’d be disowned. But I’m a psychotic Miami fan. These people aren’t. It’s ok.
I love the U but if it were my kid, im not putting his future in the hands of the unknown. like you said, put up. my kids future is more important than any fan allegiances

Advertisement
I mean if Dawson calls plays at a high level and we seem to be building an elite Oline, we have a great young group of RBs and we are loaded at TE, do we really need a bunch of 5 star receivers running around the field to win games? Sure no one will turn away a talent like him and he certainly makes things easier but we should be fine with the group we have and continue to add good ones to the mix like Ray Ray, Chance, etc. Getting a player like JS is just extra credit on top of a grade that should be an A either way.

Any poster who has a problem with Smiths dad’s comments are delusional. He’s being real. Our offense was trash. We haven’t had a WR go in the first round of the NFL draft in 2 decades. (I’m sure Hartline is going to remind them of this). We absolutely are in “show me, don’t tell me” mode. And as fans..I think we are too. Lol.

(Forgot about Phillip Dorsett. But you get my point)
Pretty sure Dorsett been within 10 years. Man put out first rounders by recruiting them. Thats what we need to do. Just like how we aint had a OL first round in same amount of time as Dorsett and Flowers went in the same draft. And now that will change. Somebody is gonna come here and turn up and change the narrative. The draft picks are coming

Pretty sure Dorsett been within 10 years. Man put out first rounders by recruiting them. Thats what we need to do. Just like how we aint had a OL first round in same amount of time as Dorsett and Flowers went in the same draft. And now that will change. Somebody is gonna come here and turn up and change the narrative. The draft picks are coming
when the kids we get coached up, it'll change. we haven't good coaching in decades (that includes last year). this years staff is TBD but enough with the crying about recruits going elsewhere. theyre being realistic when theyre critical of us. we haven't done **** and had our worst season since randys no name team in 07. any recuit or person is right in their skepticism bc no one on this staff has earned **** including Mario as a miami HC

when the kids we get coached up, it'll change. we haven't good coaching in decades (that includes last year). this years staff is TBD but enough with the crying about recruits going elsewhere. theyre being realistic when theyre critical of us. we haven't done **** and had our worst season since randys no name team in 07. any recuit or person is right in their skepticism bc no one on this staff has earned **** including Mario as a miami HC
U aint say nothing wrong. We need to coach up the talent we get and that will change the narrative. There are levels between where we are and where we want to get to. Take those steps and by the time we arrive the narrative is different.

Advertisement
I mean if Dawson calls plays at a high level and we seem to be building an elite Oline, we have a great young group of RBs and we are loaded at TE, do we really need a bunch of 5 star receivers running around the field to win games? Sure no one will turn away a talent like him and he certainly makes things easier but we should be fine with the group we have and continue to add good ones to the mix like Ray Ray, Chance, etc. Getting a player like JS is just extra credit on top of a grade that should be an A either way.
To win games? No. To go where we eventually want to go then we need gamebreaking WRs on the outside.

to me Mario needs to get these types
No excuses just get him to sign
The generational types of talent he’s on that level
Francis is one
Cormani was one
And so is smith
He’s on another level compared to Jojo
Mario already wiffied on every so fl wr taller than 511 and this is a player that will rectify his misses
He starts day 1

there is no leverage w recruits when you suck. it turns around when we turn around on the field and get kids drafted. were a beggar until we can become a chooser. time to show up on the field if we want any leverage or youre stuck w the juco transfers or mid level recruits
So how we get those OL kids? What first round OL we sent to the NFL recently? See how that argument gets bodied....and our OL looked like sh last year. We got Ray Ray who is elite and didn't care about our record or wins. These kids just be saying sh. If we have a good O and he doesn't come than what was it?

Advertisement
Some people so foolish saying not to recruit Jeremiah… that’s some beta ****. We knew from the beginning our offense would need to do a 180 in order to land him. And don’t blame the kid at all, if my son was a recruit I’m not letting him go to Miami if that offense shows it’s face again

Some people so foolish saying not to recruit Jeremiah… that’s some beta ****. We knew from the beginning our offense would need to do a 180 in order to land him. And don’t blame the kid at all, if my son was a recruit I’m not letting him go to Miami if that offense shows it’s face again
Cool story bro. Would read again.

People aren’t saying don’t recruit him … they are saying he needs to stop being a Kardashian and start handling his business like an adult.

So how we get those OL kids? What first round OL we sent to the NFL recently? See how that argument gets bodied....and our OL looked like sh last year. We got Ray Ray who is elite and didn't care about our record or wins. These kids just be saying sh. If we have a good O and he doesn't come than what was it?
Brah thats why im praying to the red god, the lord of the 7, the drown god, jesus and yahweh, vishnu and Krishna also budda and rasta to get Drelon Miller. I love when they talk about we need to send 1st round draft picks to the league. Saban said it, Mario knows it. U dont make 1st round draft picks, u recruit them. Its a circular logic for these people.

Dawson has the track record and we gonna turn up.

Advertisement
Brah thats why im praying to the red god, the lord of the 7, the drown god, jesus and yahweh, vishnu and Krishna also budda and rasta to get Drelon Miller. I love when they talk about we need to send 1st round draft picks to the league. Saban said it, Mario knows it. U dont make 1st round draft picks, u recruit them. Its a circular logic for these people.

Dawson has the track record and we gonna turn up.
Facts

Why this has to be repeated yearly is beyond me. Then the following year they push those goal posts back. "he has to win it's his second year he can't use that first bump class" bs talk. How about he's an elite recruiter yearly regardless of on field product. You recruit first rounders period end of story. It's about evals

If Mario thinks its worth recruiting him. Its his perogative. He has enogh resources and experience to know if its not worth it. None of us know what JJ is saying to the staff. We can have our feelings on optics but at the end of the day the feedback he is giving them is what matters. For all we know he could be like listen, u show life on the field am in.

We just dont know. Its clear he enjoys the attention and trolling fans. The tweet was nothing. It was an emoji. Much a do about nothing imo

And btw am not defending him. I have my personal feelings on this too, which is i would have moved on long ago. But thats why Mario makes 8 mill per and am at home sitting on the couch

Wait a second.

Are you suggesting Mario and company who have actually spent time with him have a better "feeling" than those here with such strong opinions?

Seriously, it's amusing seeing so many posters have their say and think they're spitting gospel.

Clearly, they think there's a chance. It may be 5 percent or 50, who knows. Simply put, there's something that makes them allow him to keep stopping by. Let them work and if it doesn't work out, so be it. A recruit isn't well versed enough in life to bull**** a bunch of coaches.

No matter how much I agree with what his daddy said..... He allowed his son to commit THIS EARLY to osu. So I'm not falling for all that b.s. what was the rush to commit then? Anyway, he's currently a buckeye so fvck jit and I don't trust em.

we got the OL bc MARIO sent kids to the first round at Oregon, bama. they came for Mario. you will get one or two kids who love the U even when you suck (Duke being an example wasn't going anywhere else), but imo ray ray is good but not those game breakers you need on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back