2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he's trying up that Taint bag lol If the money is equal or even close he's going there. If Miami has by far the best offer, watch out.
Or it sounds like Innis and will be a man of his word as as much as we hope he flips and think there is momentum for it to happen. The kid hasn’t wavered so keep calm and assume what we know today that he’s OSU bound.

Advertisement
I just read the entire article. I had initially only gotten the snippets I previously posted.

However,

the fact they decide to publish that now and give it that pro OSU spin is insane. These services know what they are doing.
100% they know. The reason I clocked it immediately was because I knew there was zero chance they landed an exclusive interview with JJ in the last couple days and didn't make that the headline and first sentence of the article. They live and breathe by the appearance of having unique access.

I just read the entire article. I had initially only gotten the snippets I previously posted.

However,

the fact they decide to publish that now and give it that pro OSU spin is insane. These services know what they are doing.
It’s not a pro OSU spin. It says he could flip and uses quotes from October and says the quotes are from October. It’s all actually clear and honest. The headline isn’t trying to fool you.

Has been said over and over. If he doesn’t come here he was never going to. All of the qualifiers of wanting to see WR development, wanting to see the offense, etc. Yet our offense outperformed FSU and OSU wasn’t exactly 2019 LSU. And Beards development of a bunch of 3* WR is far more impressive than Hartline taking a 5* WR and doing what with him? Getting him to play like a 5*? Like I said. Tomorrow if he signs with OSU it’s no big deal. Mario did what he could but that kid was never coming here.

This. Kid is a 5 Star and if he wanted to play for the hometown team he would

100% they know. The reason I clocked it immediately was because I knew there was zero chance they landed an exclusive interview with JJ in the last couple days and didn't make that the headline and first sentence of the article. They live and breathe by the appearance of having unique access.
SLEAZEBALLS trying to protect the traditional bag schools.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook, Marvin Jones, Samari Rolle, Devonta Freeman, Kelvin Benjamin, Derrick Gibson, Corey Simon, Rashad Greene, Lamarcus Joyner, Asante Samuel, etc. They've nailed some big time players out of the tri county area over the years.
Some of those are jags like Rolle I wouldn’t care for now but then probably. Joyner and Samuel huge misses. Still representing fsu in the league.

Jenkins is looking great in the nfl and representing the U the way you should in the league. We will get to that soon I can’t wait. JW will be that this draft for us. He will be the main stay in the league he has all the tools

So he flipped?
Not yet but got CB’d to flip. Let’s see if Mario makes the face time call or shows up under his bed when he’s asleep tonight. We got the grinch so we have a chance. This ain’t the old staffs.

1702998754626.gif

college gameday sport GIF
WOOOOWWWWW NASTY WORK by 247. Went back and got access to the WHOLE ARTICLE.

This is what they write in paragraph 1:

Still, Florida State, Miami and Florida have continued to push and pull for Smith's attention — and, yes, it’s possible he could make a jaw-dropping flip from Ohio State to stay in his home state.

"I won't know until Signing Day," his father, Chris Smith, told 247Sports last week. "I just told him to make the right choice, not because of money, but because of what's going to make him happy. Don't be led by money."

Jeremiah Smith doesn't talk often about his recruitment. In fact, the process hasn't been as busy lately, even if the nation's top prospect has been willing to listen to potential suitors. "When you look at the internet, things look bigger than it really is," Chris Smith said.

Not much has changed since Jeremiah Smith spoke to 247Sports in late October about his recruitment and what he was considering in the final two months of the process. He professed his admiration for Ohio State and was particularly fond of receivers coach Brian Hartline, but he didn't eliminate the possibility of a late flip to another school.

So these clowns the DAY before signing day publish an article with quotes TWO MONTHS OLD??????

Hopefully, this is a lesson to everyone, including the soft-shouldered Miami fans that fell for those quotes, without ANY indication of when the quotes were given.

I don't know where I've heard this before, but I think I've heard it a lot..."old ***** is better than no *****".

And the Taint 247 writers are ooooold *****...

Advertisement
Hopefully, this is a lesson to everyone, including the soft-shouldered Miami fans that fell for those quotes, without ANY indication of when the quotes were given.

I don't know where I've heard this before, but I think I've heard it a lot..."old ***** is better than no *****".

Hey @jar4989, you seeing this? This guy likes old ***** too.

It’s not a pro OSU spin. It says he could flip and uses quotes from October and says the quotes are from October. It’s all actually clear and honest. The headline isn’t trying to fool you.

Yes, but the Ohio Taint jackholes who send selective quotes to their Miami "friends" ARE trying to fool people.

Not to mention the Miami fans who overlook context and dates and agenda.

It happens. A bunch of our fans got riled up

If we don’t get this kid I won’t be here for awhile just cause I know everybody will nuke this place lol.

If we do ooowwweeee, I believe though I’m ready for heart break on my own like ace ventura in the bathroom burning my clothes pause. But if we do and I think we do boy o boy I’m going to lose it.

Advertisement
Has been said over and over. If he doesn’t come here he was never going to. All of the qualifiers of wanting to see WR development, wanting to see the offense, etc. Yet our offense outperformed FSU and OSU wasn’t exactly 2019 LSU. And Beards development of a bunch of 3* WR is far more impressive than Hartline taking a 5* WR and doing what with him? Getting him to play like a 5*? Like I said. Tomorrow if he signs with OSU it’s no big deal. Mario did what he could but that kid was never coming here.

Who cares if it's been said over and over? Doesn't make it true. It's not true.

Stop letting "ultimate outcome" justify a false history. Miami has been up and down in its chances. If Jeremiah picks another school, that doesn't mean that Miami didn't lead the recruitment at times.

They setting up the money excuse when OSU got bread to get lebron James to leave the lakers and play at OSU. Those boys stay capping for fan bases to be let down and not unsubscribe, greedy bunch of ********

Advertisement
Alot of this reminds me of how people talked about bain. Really hope we land him but it doesn’t seem too promising

Attachments

• IMG_4845.jpeg
    IMG_4845.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4846.jpeg
    IMG_4846.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4847.jpeg
    IMG_4847.jpeg
    996.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4848.jpeg
    IMG_4848.jpeg
    617.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4849.jpeg
    IMG_4849.jpeg
    950.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4850.jpeg
    IMG_4850.jpeg
    800.6 KB · Views: 0
If we don’t get this kid I won’t be here for awhile just cause I know everybody will nuke this place lol.

If we do ooowwweeee, I believe though I’m ready for heart break on my own like ace ventura in the bathroom burning my clothes pause. But if we do and I think we do boy o boy I’m going to lose it.
Once we flipped Scott my class was set (expectations wise)

But now I’m greedy. Mario stealing presents from under the tree

Yes, but the Ohio Taint jackholes who send selective quotes to their Miami "friends" ARE trying to fool people.

Not to mention the Miami fans who overlook context and dates and agenda.

It happens. A bunch of our fans got riled up
Thats why I originally pointed out the quotes were from October. Just like the article did.

Alot of this reminds me of how people talked about bain. Really hope we land him but it doesn’t seem too promising
Facts I was scared of Saban I won’t lie. Shook asf, not anymore we getting everyone and the qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back