2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t get this kid I won’t be here for awhile just cause I know everybody will nuke this place lol.

If we do ooowwweeee, I believe though I’m ready for heart break on my own like ace ventura in the bathroom burning my clothes pause. But if we do and I think we do boy o boy I’m going to lose it.
Hey we need you. We have to watch the class compilation highlights. I purposefully don't watch any highlights until kids sign. So I always enjoy when someone puts a class highlight together.

Advertisement
Facts I was scared of Saban I won’t lie. Shook asf, not anymore we getting everyone and the qb
Lol nah im saying reminds me of how people talked about bain work ethic and how determined he is to be great. I never worried about bain recruitment everybody knew he was a cane

I hope u right tho but if i had to bet my money id say jj sticks at osu

Hey we need you. We have to watch the class compilation highlights. I purposefully don't watch any highlights until kids sign. So I always enjoy when someone puts a class highlight together.
I can’t do it yet my pc broke bruh that’s why I been dormant. In a few months I’ll be back and I’ll definitely put one together.

They setting up the money excuse when OSU got bread to get lebron James to leave the lakers and play at OSU. Those boys stay capping for fan bases to be let down and not unsubscribe, greedy bunch of ********

You and I have discussed this before, it's the same **** that Saban tried to pull on his old boosters a year back.

"AAAHHH, that school down south is outspending us with drug cartel money! Write those checks, if you want to protect our football hegemony! Yes, we have quotes from the recruit and his father saying that it's not all about money, but now we are telling you it IS all about money, so please ignore the logical inconsistencies in our fund-raising spiel..."

Advertisement
It’s not a pro OSU spin. It says he could flip and uses quotes from October and says the quotes are from October. It’s all actually clear and honest. The headline isn’t trying to fool you.
It is absolutely intentionally deceptive and intended to have the exact effect on readers we saw play out right here. Don't make excuses for this sleaze.

You and I have discussed this before, it's the same **** that Saban tried to pull on his old boosters a year back.

"AAAHHH, that school down south is outspending us with drug cartel money! Write those checks, if you want to protect our football hegemony! Yes, we have quotes from the recruit and his father saying that it's not all about money, but now we are telling you it IS all about money, so please ignore the logical inconsistencies in our fund-raising spiel..."
Preaxh

When it’s us it’s about the money when it’s them they love the culture. Ain’t no kid love Ohio or Bama culture they need to cut that bs out

It is absolutely intentionally deceptive and intended to have the exact effect on readers we saw play out right here. Don't make excuses for this sleaze.
It’s not the reporter’s fault idiots don’t read the story when it’s clearly spelled out for them.

Yeah I don't subscribe to any sites so I have no idea but if those quotes were from October and they were published in an article today, that's complete clickbait bull**** nonsense.

Advertisement
Thats why I originally pointed out the quotes were from October. Just like the article did.

Thank you for saving us all.

The people in my text groups knew the quotes were old without even seeing the article. Because...well, we can all wait for 24 hours to see how it plays out.

People are too addicted to this 247/on3 reporting.

Thank you for saving us all.

The people in my text groups knew the quotes were old without even seeing the article. Because...well, we can all wait for 24 hours to see how it plays out.

People are too addicted to this 247/on3 reporting.
You’re welcome

Alot of this reminds me of how people talked about bain. Really hope we land him but it doesn’t seem too promising
8 WR in the NFL? That’s not really a great track record when your recruiting 4 or 5 of the best players at that position every year. So they’re hitting on what 20% of high 4*/5*? Not really great.

Advertisement
Dude you are talking about guys from like 25 years ago. The more recent ones have not been all that great outside of Cook and Freeman. Greene wasn't any better than hurns.
I didn’t know there was a criteria for age. The point stands, they have gotten some excellent players out of south Florida over the years. Stop hating just because it’s not our team. Every single one of those players were at minimum, all conference and could have played here and been productive.

Greene wasn’t better than Hurns, but he was good enough to be recruited here and went there. For every Hurns and Dorsett we had, we also had a George Robinson signing day blockbuster.

Thats why I originally pointed out the quotes were from October. Just like the article did.
It was my mistake. I was given two quotes out of context, then got access to the article later.

I will say , the way someone crafts an article matters, and is usually intentional. Using information from JJ and his dad in October is devious imo. Trying to portray the FL schools as bag schools while good ol' OSU is a development factory a kid doing the right thing.

These guys know how to protect their cash cows.

8 WR in the NFL? That’s not really a great track record when your recruiting 4 or 5 of the best players at that position every year. So they’re hitting on what 20% of high 4*/5*? Not really great.
This narrative has been proven false but idc lol keep repeating it, everything helps at this point

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back