2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Day 2 is rounds 2 and 3. I’ll be really surprised if he isn’t gone by then. He’d have to run REALLY poorly for that to happen. NFL is just enamored with size like that. Pauze.
Yea, maybe. We'll see. That's what I am curious on, how does he run. Cuz if he doesn't get below a 4.6 I think he's out of the top 100.

Yea, maybe. We'll see. That's what I am curious on, how does he run. Cuz if he doesn't get below a 4.6 I think he's out of the top 100.
I think he is a round 4-5 pick but I can see him taken in day 2 because it’s such a passing league and this guy will be sold as a RZ threat.

Advertisement
Follow the visits.

The “he’s trolling them by giving them his last visit” is cope and wishful thinking.

I’m not saying he’s going to play for corn rows, but unfortunately they absolutely seem in it.
We'll have to see but I bet the last campus he'll visit will be Miami next week.

I'd be shocked if he didn't come back one more time before ESD to give Beard/Mario one last shot and see what we have cooking with the transfer QB.

If he doesn't visit at all next weekend, then I'd say we have no chance.

RZ threat? Guy had 2 TDs this year.
It’s as though you don’t know or refuse to acknowledge how the draft works in the NFL because we are talking about a Nole. Maybe you are right, but where do you think Wilson gets drafted?

Advertisement
It’s as though you don’t know or refuse to acknowledge how the draft works in the NFL because we are talking about a Nole. Maybe you are right, but where do you think Wilson gets drafted?
I don't know but he is not very fast or coordinated and drops the ball. If NFL scouts think that's a top 100 guy it's on them I guess. I just don't see a red zone threat if he wasn't one in college. I'm sure the combine will tell us more but I imagine him not having a great 40 or shuttle.

I'm worried about Colorado in this. Deion has done this before and you have to think he's in on this recruitment.
He imploded his season just to throw everyone off the scent.

Cue up a gif of the guy humiliating himself at the Altar Of Prime.

Advertisement
I don't know but he is not very fast or coordinated and drops the ball. If NFL scouts think that's a top 100 guy it's on them I guess. I just don't see a red zone threat if he wasn't one in college. I'm sure the combine will tell us more but I imagine him not having a great 40 or shuttle.
His shuttle will be judged in relation to his height. He is a guy that can run routes at his height which is a plus. I said 4-5 but see why he could go day 2. WRs get drafted into the league a ton these days and especially if you have a unique trait which he does in his height. I’m not even a fan of Wilson but people on here lose their minds when dealing with our rival’s players.

Advertisement
His shuttle will be judged in relation to his height. He is a guy that can run routes at his height which is a plus. I said 4-5 but see why he could go day 2. WRs get drafted into the league a ton these days and especially if you have a unique trait which he does in his height. I’m not even a fan of Wilson but people on here lose their minds when dealing with our rival’s players.
I think you're right on the 4-5 as far as where he should go. The rest we will agree to disagree. You may be right though. I know you study the WR stuff and know a lot more than I do. If the Noles had Marvin Harrison I would hate on him because he is a Nole but I could respect his talent. I don't see that with either of these Nole WRs I guess which is why I don't give them props.

Cribby's silence is ALWAYS telling. He would shoot us down quick if he heard unfavorable info.
I don't think anyone knows anything for sure until after his visit this weekend. Have to imagine they are going to throw everything at him like they did Blount and McCoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back