2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you still don’t get it.

This is the same as any other battle for a huge recruit a few weeks from signing day: Nobody knows what’s going to happen, everyone wants to know, and everyone want the kid to pick their school.

Here’s what’s different now: We have a CLOSER. That doesn’t mean we’ll get everyone, nobody can. That doesn’t mean we get Smith, who knows. But we could get him, and everyone else knows it. Which means instead of getting mocked by other fanbases, we create doubt and concern. Mario has done this before—more regularly than most—and whether it’s an undecided kid or a potential flip, you don’t want to go head to head with Miami on the trail.

So those of you talmbout “I’ve seen this movie before” and “we know how this ends” are living too far in the past…unless you mean the expectation is we’ll get the guy we want, because that’s a thing now.

Have fun. This is what we’re good at. This is where we shine.

Advertisement
Not pulling anyone’s leg and I don’t give two sh*ts about clout FYI, but I’m hearing Ward is on campus today.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Jordan Travis injury was like the gunshot wound.

Getting left out of the playoff is the subsequent heart attack that followed, putting them into the ICU

National signing day and the portal is going to be the nurse that accidentally unplugged the life-support machine because you didn’t have the money to be in a good hospital

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tin foil hat, Big Foot conspiracy of Hartline visiting Smith today. They claim a violation because he was at the game yesterday and today Smith is supposed to be on his fsu official today. Holes 247 board is asking the mods to report this to fsu staph. Please don’t damage your eyes squinting.
1702083386107.png

Here’s the evidence…

1702082997937.png

Attachments

• 1702083370178.png
    1702083370178.png
    40 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kids physical in college he’s going to be a problem.

He takes plays off in HS. But he's as good as it gets athletically. I don't see him taking plays off under Beard and the shinning lights of Hard Rock. We need him and I think we get him in the end.

Our WR class is already epic with Robinson, Trader and Carr. At least two out of these three are better than any WR we have on roster, IMO. So imagine if we land Smith, too? Just insane the talent upgrade over the past two years.

Last edited:
Tin foil hat, Big Foot conspiracy of Hartline visiting Smith today. They claim a violation because he was at the game yesterday and today Smith is supposed to be on his fsu official today. Holes 247 board is asking the mods to report this to fsu staph. Please don’t damage your eyes squinting.
View attachment 270500
Here’s the evidence…

View attachment 270497

He takes plays off in HS. But he's as good as it gets athletically. I don't see him taking plays off under Beard and the shinning lights of Hard Rock. We need him and I think we get him in the end.

Our WR class is already epic with Robinson, Trader and Carr. At least two out of these three are better than any WR we have on roster, IMO. So imagine if we land Smith, too? Just insane the talent upgrade over the past two years.
Him and Carr with Ray Ray and then Trader and Chance and Robbie? Shhhhh tough to cover them all and the TE Riley will actually get thrown to. If we get the qb I think we getting man oh man playoffs would be a real possibility next season.

back 2 back 2 back National Offseason Champs.. I think we won also when Manny came on the Yacht too.. I dont remember the year but we were undefeated then too..
I remember we landed Phillips and everyone was like off season champs. I’m like bruh that’s one **** player. One player doesn’t do anything you need a plethora of dogs across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back