2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was gonna go to fsu. I was wrong. Miami actually got a pulse

We back

Nba Youngboy Money GIF by YoungBoy Never Broke Again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes legit asking his speed. Not downing the kid just curious. What is his player comp? He seems to have great catch radius and amazing hands. Is he better than Brinson who also was a similar build and catch radius who ended up a bust.
Oh ok I apologize brother for assuming. But I would say he’s a low 4.5 high 4.4 guy. I would say he’s a better Jacolby George bc they both have sneaky athleticism & dangerous after the catch. This kid has more moves than Chris Brown, Usher, James Brown, & Elvis after the catch )BIG PAUSE! I can’t give him the MJ moves comparison yet. He’s not as good as Jerimiah Smith but he has better hands & JJ has great hands (BIG BIG BIG PAUSE). I’ve watched every game this year & Ive seen JJ drop a pass here & there even though he’s a phenomenal WR & in a league of his own but I’ve never saw JoJo drop a pass in my LIFE & I’ve been watching this kid since he was in 9th grade at Central. I mean this kid puts on an Odell Beckam performance in warmups. Jus go look at this kid in warmups last night! There’s no way in **** that this kid should lose his 5th star! He catches more one handed passes without dropping them than our current WRs catch regular passes & hold on to them. Apologize about the long response but that’s how high I am on this kid man (BIG PAUSE)

Last edited:
Advertisement
THIS RIGHT HERE, will make ANY youngin second guess, I seen it tooooooo many times..
Confused Oh Boy GIF by Neesin
This FAMU pum pum has been talked about before.
But Miami is like spring break every **** weekend.
But I’ve said before that I want dudes that make decisions based on football.
Especially now with nil the thirst from these ho’s must be at Mojave desert high.

If that was the case that FAMU is responsible for recruiting then they would have a top class every year.
Not saying it’s not a pull, but it’s been more overated than saying Miami because the location should be an easy recruiting pitch.
We’ve been losing recruits to places like tiskkkaloosa, and
Baton Rouge for years.
5 stars want rings and high draft picks. FAMU and girls and nightlife are way down in the totem pole for the kids that can smell an nfl contract
This is the only site that consistently freezes the browser on my phone 😂
So annoying. Feels like dial up sometimes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back