2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I thought he was gonna go to fsu. I was wrong. Miami actually got a pulse
schitts creek what GIF by CBC

This FAMU pum pum has been talked about before.
But Miami is like spring break every **** weekend.
But I’ve said before that I want dudes that make decisions based on football.
Especially now with nil the thirst from these ho’s must be at Mojave desert high.

If that was the case that FAMU is responsible for recruiting then they would have a top class every year.
Not saying it’s not a pull, but it’s been more overated than saying Miami because the location should be an easy recruiting pitch.
We’ve been losing recruits to places like tiskkkaloosa, and
Baton Rouge for years.
5 stars want rings and high draft picks. FAMU and girls and nightlife are way down in the totem pole for the kids that can smell an nfl contract

So annoying. Feels like dial up sometimes.
Its nuanced man, NO WHERE in my post I said it was ONLY thing or #1 thing, cmon man.. It was literally tongue in cheek with gif..

RELAX.. And dont sleep on Southern and Stillman.. :qft9gew: They got TALENT there also, but FAMU is just, sheeeessh

Advertisement
Its nuanced man, NO WHERE in my post I said it was ONLY thing or #1 thing, cmon man.. It was literally tongue in cheek with gif..

RELAX.. And dont sleep on Southern and Stillman.. :qft9gew: They got TALENT there also, but FAMU is just, sheeeessh
Facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever the strain or drink, sign my *** up. Why y'all pining all year. Now all of sudden king kongs balls are back? Not mad, just started to feel like the we suck again crew would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back