2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think he ends up following through and signing with Ohio St
no man GIF

Advertisement
I personally think he ends up following through and signing with Ohio St
I could see that too honestly. A lot of drama stirred up for the moment between three schools that all think they “deserve” him over the others.

So Hartline saw him at his game yesterday. Miami gets an in home visit. But someone on Twitter is talkin about smoke to fsu? Maybe, but the way their writers work I could see them trying to make the Miami fanbase look bad with some weird overreactions to silly season. We will see what happens.

Advertisement
A therapist could write their thesis on the weirdness that is a 243 page thread of grown men telling other grown men that a 17 year old’s decision is certain and, “not to fall for it”, as they continue to click the thread day after day after day.

Here’s a thought for the Maude’s. If someone posts “don’t fall for it”, “he’s been telling you for a year he ain’t coming”, “he’s not coming here” etc….your post goes thru and is valid, but you can’t view the thread anymore. If he’s not coming, why would you need to?
This killed me

:pgdead:

Here’s a thought. How bout I post what the **** I want on a forum meant for discussion and you worry about yourself.
This buried me 6ft under

Im Out Rest In Peace GIF by CETS

Advertisement
Was this true? The bignole guy tweeted it but in the comments someone told him to stop lying and he replied “anything that makes UF look bad I’m gonna lie about” or something like that

true-correct.gif

That locker room was a place where powder lifted like coach Feld, and hookers instinctively flocked like the salmon of Capistrano.

Advertisement
does the article say if Mario is going in home tonight or just someone on staff (kb)

Advertisement
You’re such a hoe. If Mario and staff didn’t go all out for him, you’d ***** about that.
Lol no I know Mario won't quit til the ink drys just saying it sounds like we are fighting for 3rd place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back