2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
Gators think they made a big move on him this weekend.

I know, I know. They can’t and they suck and he’ll never go there. I get it. But their guys feel real good right now, so if it’s a “visit high”, then great. But I don’t think it’s a complete coincidence he edited that bio today.

I know, I know. They can’t and they suck and he’ll never go there. I get it. But their guys feel real good right now, so if it’s a “visit high”, then great. But I don’t think it’s a complete coincidence he edited that bio today.
Lagway was in his ear all weekend. I don’t see it. Their season will kill this.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yep.

I'm sensing Justin Fields vibes here.

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Gators think they made a big move on him this weekend.[/BGCOLOR]
A charismatic 5 star qb recruiting a WR on your behalf matters.

I believe in Mario as a recruiter but he needs a big time qb next class to lead the way early. It really matters especially with the skill guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back