2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From the Gator ON3 thread tracking the guys on their OVs right now:

Not only is DJ Lagway recruiting this weekend, so is his dad I'm told. Since his son is the big 5-star commit, other parents are leaning into him for into on UF -- and why they picked UF.

Apparently, Mr. Lagway has told people this message: "We're 100% locked in there. DJ is locked in. We'd love to have you guys here. Want to build No. 1 class."

Jeremiah Smith told some people off the record in Nashville this week Lagway was the reason UF was in the mix. Like, the No. 1 reason.
DJ Lagway and Jeremiah have been joined at the hip during much of this event. A source told me they're like two similar personalities. Both are quiet.

Not only is DJ Lagway recruiting this weekend, so is his dad I'm told. Since his son is the big 5-star commit, other parents are leaning into him for into on UF -- and why they picked UF.

Apparently, Mr. Lagway has told people this message: "We're 100% locked in there. DJ is locked in. We'd love to have you guys here. Want to build No. 1 class."

Jeremiah Smith told some people off the record in Nashville this week Lagway was the reason UF was in the mix. Like, the No. 1 reason.
DJ Lagway and Jeremiah have been joined at the hip during much of this event. A source told me they're like two similar personalities. Both are quiet.

Love that last paragraph… told people off the record yet here it is being reported lol

Guess we don’t know what “ off the record” means huh gators on3

Last edited:

Jesus they sound like they’ve never had a big OV weekend before. Drinking all the koolaid lol

Advertisement
And as to Smith, I don’t expect anything let alone prior to games being played.

Same.

Somewhat opening up his recruitment, if that's really what it is, actually works to his superficial advantage. Recruits who don't have news around them and commit early often times will slide in the rankings as it's a donne deal. They're off the radar if you will a bit more. It isn't always the case, but you gotta stay in the spotlight to stay fresh in people's minds.

I don't know if that's part of this decision or he's really looking around. Just a random observation from a couple of decades of this stuff.

Advertisement
That’s what she said Chief! Go Canes
smirk smile GIF

Profense strikes again

Not Cristobals fault. Moorehead ran an electric offense that had every 5 star W[BGCOLOR=initial]R desperate to play for Mario. And if there was one phrase synonymous with 2021 [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial]Michigan football - with the #4 rushing[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] offense and #68 passing offense in 2021, it was "Pass First", so Gattis was the logical choice for Cristobal at UM and a perfect fit for TVD, a QB who thrived in a spread offense. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back