2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Great point , 90% of these kids will never experience what the rich and famous enjoy.
To be able for a short time to be flown all over the country to billion dollar CFB 5 star hotels best food and site seeing .
Hard to say NAH I don’t want it .

My biggest beef can be the parents being a fan of a school and forcing there kid to go there this pains me .

Example: Parrish suffered years of playing for schools he didn’t care for because of his parents SAD.

Now he’s happy being a Cane even though he may not start but one thing is certain they call his number blood sweat and tears of passion is running with Parrish.

Great points here,

GOCANES

Advertisement
I know, I know. They can’t and they suck and he’ll never go there. I get it. But their guys feel real good right now, so if it’s a “visit high”, then great. But I don’t think it’s a complete coincidence he edited that bio today.
I’m pretty sure he deleted this stuff a couple weeks back from what I remember.

UF is gonna have a rough fall on the field.

6 wins with a first round QB? OUCH

Great point , 90% of these kids will never experience what the rich and famous enjoy.
To be able for a short time to be flown all over the country to billion dollar CFB 5 star hotels best food and site seeing .
Hard to say NAH I don’t want it .

My biggest beef can be the parents being a fan of a school and forcing there kid to go there this pains me .

Example: Parrish suffered years of playing for schools he didn’t care for because of his parents SAD.

Now he’s happy being a Cane even though he may not start but one thing is certain they call his number blood sweat and tears of passion is running with Parrish.

Great points here,

GOCANES

First I hear of Parrish and playing for a school his parents pushed him to. Ole Miss?

Advertisement
Must’ve been the cinnamon rolls.
Or the shtty *** hotel.
Or the sling shot.
Or riding shotgun for 100 yards with sling blade.
Or traveling all the way to hog town only to get a Dave and busters card like if he was a 10 year old.
Gators next adventure building a clubhouse…

1685978439467.gif

Just be glad he aint committed to Miami. This board would not be a dumpster. It be the sewage dump out near acreage here in West Palm Beach. Stunk af. Glad another school gets 7 months of it and not us. He stills ends up at Ohio imo. Not buying to UGA stuff. Bobo is a bum. Not sure why Kirby hired him but good for his rivals. And until one of these SO FL players do it and come back home after committing elsewhere, not buying it. Different from Bain and others who just played out the process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators think they made a big move on him this weekend.

I know, I know. They can’t and they suck and he’ll never go there. I get it. But their guys feel real good right now, so if it’s a “visit high”, then great. But I don’t think it’s a complete coincidence he edited that bio today.
One thing that'll always help is the bag they drop in those situations. 50k tax free will never scare a kid away on a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back