2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes I have your #20 jersey
Robert Knowles?!

cmt would you look at that GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

What's crazy is how many parents are oblivious to the process of asking for the money. I know a high four star he didn't get a dime of NIL to go to an SEC school and is asking me what he should do now hahaha. So many parents don't even know about paid visits but I educate them! The disparity of how people play the game is nuts.
Had a kid who was rumored to us last year for quite a while we won't say why he didn't end up here. But he was rumored to us, five star and was offered quite the bag. His parents heard the numbers and simply rushed into this is where we're going. Long and the short of it he didn't get his paperwork don. So far they've gave him $25,000 out of a big number. They're telling him he's only going to be able to get based upon performance which is as a illegal as **** but it's what happens when you go to SEC schools. Now his mom's and him won't stop calling me asking for help either with his school he's at or with us. Happens way more often than people think.

Maude Edit: Please don’t start naming/guessing names and schools. Just take it as it is. Not everything should be derailed here and giving the name isn’t part of what Brooklyn is intending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Had a kid who was rumored to us last year for quite a while we won't say why he didn't end up here. But he was rumored to us, five star and was offered quite the bag. His parents heard the numbers and simply rushed into this is where we're going. Long and the short of it he didn't get his paperwork don. So far they've gave him $25,000 out of a big number. They're telling him he's only going to be able to get based upon performance which is as an illegal as **** but it's what happens when you go to SEC schools. Now his mom's and won't stop calling me asking for help either with his school he's at or with us. Happens way more often than people think.
I think I know the kid you’re talking about. [Deleted by Maude’s. There’s a reason the name was left out of it].

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a kid who was rumored to us last year for quite a while we won't say why he didn't end up here. But he was rumored to us, five star and was offered quite the bag. His parents heard the numbers and simply rushed into this is where we're going. Long and the short of it he didn't get his paperwork don. So far they've gave him $25,000 out of a big number. They're telling him he's only going to be able to get based upon performance which is as a illegal as **** but it's what happens when you go to SEC schools. Now his mom's and him won't stop calling me asking for help either with his school he's at or with us. Happens way more often than people think.
I'll add some coupons from Pollo Tropical.

Close the deal Brook!!!

UPDATE: I'll also throw in a suit from Austin Burke.

**** it, I'm all in LARGE.

Advertisement
Good

Our NIL group when a kid turns down a perfectly legitimate and good deal from us to sign with an SEC school offering a ridiculous amount of money.

Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. We'd welcome him here with open arms. I already had the conversation. But now we want a discount and when they hear all this they'll step up his payments.
That sucks and If the parent and kid were smart they would say...no you had your chance. I see your true colors now. Ill assume he loved Miami and the family atmosphere. So he can go where he feels like a human and not a product and get what was promised.

But I also understand this is widespread, and unfortunately, kids must learn the hard way. Hopefully, most of them make the league because NIL could be their only chance at life-changing money for many. Even if it is just in the short term...maybe pay off a house/buy a house, a car, and start a savings account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back