Jeremiah Payton Out vs UL

Advertisement
LOL this site is hilarious.

Hypothetical report: Jon Ford is dinged up

Porster 1: “**** yeah, more snaps for Borregales!!”

Porster 2: “Nah man, Manny sucks. That makes too much sense. The staph will put that loser Jordan Miller in LMAOOOOOO dumbass coaches #FIREBLAKE!!!!”
#FIREBLAKE any ways!!!!

Oh, you didn't mean James.

He was probably starring in one of Perry’s movies and caught it from one of his co-stars.

Advertisement
Probably won’t see the super athletic Redding and Keyshawn because we have a non athletic upper class man that is a hard worker in Few 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Show me that play where Few dropped that game winning pass, or that time he ****Ed up that block that cost us, or all that film of him not able to get separation. Oh none of that happened? So you don't know what the **** you're talking about? And you think you're smarter than the coaches out there at practice everyday? Oh ok

Advertisement
Show me that play where Few dropped that game winning pass, or that time he ****Ed up that block that cost us, or all that film of him not able to get separation. Oh none of that happened? So you don't know what the **** you're talking about? And you think you're smarter than the coaches out there at practice everyday? Oh ok
Dude,
If you think Few is a better talent than Keyshawn or Redding then you need a IQ test! I am not saying Few cant catch a pass. I am saying he aint gonna do nothing with the pass after he catches it because he isnt legit athlete. So to play him because he works hard is great vs UAB but it isnt a winning formula vs a athletic team like lville.

If this means more snaps for Mallory at WR than I'm good with it. We won't see many if any two TE sets with both guys inline but I like the idea of using Brevin as a traditional TE/HB and Will as big *** receiver. Although Mallory did a really good job blocking against UAB so it looks like he really worked on that part of his game.

That's more than 1/3 of our offensive snaps, guy.

There were 229 total snaps for all receivers. We just lost 28 of those. That's nothing.

Where it could be a real concern is depth. If one of the top guys gets injured then we'd have someone not named Payton getting a bunch of meaningful snaps that would have been his. But that only really matters if you think there is a big drop from payton to his replacement.

Dude,
If you think Few is a better talent than Keyshawn or Redding then you need a IQ test! I am not saying Few cant catch a pass. I am saying he aint gonna do nothing with the pass after he catches it because he isnt legit athlete. So to play him because he works hard is great vs UAB but it isnt a winning formula vs a athletic team like lville.
I don't think anybody is arguing Marshall Few is a better athlete than those guys. I think the reason he gets playing time is because he's always going to line up in the right spot. He's always going to run the correct route. He's not going to have some bonehead mistake that costs the team.

We always ask how we lose to lesser talented teams. It's because a lot of these less talented teams have veteran rosters with guys who won't commit any game killing mistakes. Coaches tend to trust guys who don't mess up the fundamentals in practice. I don't care if you run a 4.2, you're not doing the team any good if you line up wrong and get an illegal formation penalty. Or you run the wrong route and the ball gets intercepted. Or you miss your block and a possible big gain turns into a negative yardage play.

I want to see the young guys get some action but they have to prove to Lashlee that they're not going to be a liability on game day first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought one or two players wont go bc they had covid but the article on 247 didn't say who they were.

This guy SUCKS. Smh

LOL at that tweet.... if we were to break that down:

UM Flying to game right now (Response: This is fine, decent reporting, letting us know team is on the plane)

If game is canceled (no reason to believe it would be) then have to turn around and fly home (Response: ya no **** sherlock, if the game is canceled how you expect them to get back? via a f@cking camel?)

UM is NOT saying game is still on (Response: Did anyone ask? If we did and they said IDK then maybe that would be a reason to believe game would be canceled)

Advertisement
Back