Jeremiah Payton Out vs UL

Advertisement
Huge opportunity for a guy like Redding.

Wiggins also needs to step up as the starter. He should have confidence against this team.

I know he’s supposedly the backup now at X but will Redding even get a real shot? Heard a lot more about Smith and Restrepo the last month.

I did see him out there for a couple snaps against UAB, so I’m hopeful that the staff will trust him. It took 3 games for Ahmonn Richards to emerge his freshman year, led hope it only takes 2 for Redding

The snaps will go to Marshall Few (yes, a walk-on). This coaching staff is allergic to freshmen. Restrepo was balling in practices/scrimmages (according to reports). But all of that means nothing. And the snaps go to walk on scrubs.
Because no freshmen saw the field last week, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The snaps will go to Marshall Few (yes, a walk-on). This coaching staff is allergic to freshmen. Restrepo was balling in practices/scrimmages (according to reports). But all of that means nothing. And the snaps go to walk on scrubs.
It's literally a brand new coaching staff on the offensive side.

There's no way Diaz is dictating personnel to Lashley.

Maybe college coaches just prefer the more experienced player.

Advertisement
Maybe it's just me, but if it's being based solely on that picture and caption I don't necessarily take that as him being out. I can just as easily take that as him sending a message to the rest of the receivers for Saturday. I don't have IG so I don't have access to his page and admittedly could be missing something, but that pic alone doesn't tell me he's out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back