Jeremiah Payton Out vs UL

Advertisement
This guy is foaming out of his mouth for this game
1600449813744.jpeg

Advertisement
Gentlemen, if you want to ***** about Rumph, Patke, and Baker, there is ample history and examples to do so. To ***** about the NEW offensive coaches, including a stud OC who is bringing us into the 21st century, and a WR coach that has back to back first round picks, is frankly ludicrous.

Our two best receivers happen to be tight ends. Logic would dictate we're going to see more 12 personnel as the year goes on. We simply don't have the horses at receiver to run a true spread. I think Lashlee is smart enough to adapt to the hand he's been dealt.

Advertisement
Our two best receivers happen to be tight ends. Logic would dictate we're going to see more 12 personnel as the year goes on. We simply don't have the horses at receiver to run a true spread. I think Lashlee is smart enough to adapt to the hand he's been dealt.
cards juking GIF
contemporary art wtf GIF by Art21

Absolutely agree 100%. Lash should be able to do a number of creative things with those two in the game. Brevin has proven to be a capable blocker in addition to a top target in the passing game. I was a little discouraged after the first half last week but they created ways to get him the ball in the second half - let's hope this continues to evolve. Like you, I think Lash will make it happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Marshall Few to some on the board is the “try hard former walk on “ if he or any other WR get more reps they earned it ...

Go look at the film. Marshall embarrassed a lot of y’all’s favorite blue chip corners during the state championship game in high school.

Mans a legit ball player not a try hard.

Don't even have to line them up as TEs. I'd love to see Mallory lined in the slot coming across the middle of the field. Great mismatch if they try to cover with a LB or a nickelback, and if it draws a safety over to him to help, it opens someone else up.

Yes sir. I actually mentioned this in off season , use Mallory in the slot. You can also come out with both inline then motion out wide or vice versa. I want to see some pa to bsck the d off then use them to block. Plenty of options.

More 12 personel.

Advertisement
Back