Jeremiah Payton Out vs UL

just a reminder to everyone is isn't aware. Few was a certified BALLER in highschool.

obvs did not have the testing numbers to earn D1 scholly's, but this is not some boosters kid thats only on the team to pickup chicks. see for yourself. you say you want dogs on this team, well we have one here.

No, we have porsters who try to tell us that we should find more "lightly recruited" talent like JJ Watt or Baker Mayfield, and then they turn around and slander Manny if he plays Marshall Few.

Advertisement
So he’s just like the main steam media? Journalism died awhile ago.

There's a difference between journalism and sports journalism too. Sports journalism has been getting hammered from multiple angles, including the fact that you can get scores of games instantaneously.

Barry JackCNN stirring up that drama with the plane turning around. Why the fck would they get on the fcking plane if they didn't have a roster ready to play the game? Don't you think they'd know if they had enough players available?
It's not a matter of enough players being available. One positive test, depending on contact tracing, could be enough. Not saying it should but ....

Advertisement
So he’s just like the main steam media? Journalism died awhile ago.
I know Right lol it sure did. All nonsense now. Barry and Susan are just extra bad at their job. Susan shouldn't be allowed to ask questions anymore

Advertisement
That's a bummer. If Wiggins can't get it done, I'm hoping Payton is able to step in at #1. We need a guy with reasonable size and athleticism who can actually contest balls. Neither Harley nor Pope do that.
We absolutely need bigger type WRs. Sadly nothing Payton has done through a year and a bit has shown he’s the guy but hes got time.

Payton got the China Virus is the word on the skreets. Too bad as the cat had the opportunity to ball out this game with the lack of performance from Pope, Harley and Wiggins against UAB. Hopefully we see much more from Jordan, Mallory, Knighton(slot), Redding and Smith in game two.

Advertisement
Manny foaming out the mouth now having an excuse to give Few more snaps.

You know who else was a walk on? Hunter Renfro. Few is getting snaps because he and King on the same page. In an uptempo offense, King needs one of those guys who can basically read his mind and is always there as a safety valve.

It's funny, I don't think I heard Clemson fans complaining that Renfro was taking snaps from scholarship WRs when he was helping them win a championship. How silly of them.

You know who else was a walk on? Hunter Renfro. Few is getting snaps because he and King on the same page. In an uptempo offense, King needs one of those guys who can basically read his mind and is always there as a safety valve.

It's funny, I don't think I heard Clemson fans complaining that Renfro was taking snaps from scholarship WRs when he was helping them win a championship. How silly of them.
You really think Few is Renfroe?

Advertisement
The snaps will go to Marshall Few (yes, a walk-on). This coaching staff is allergic to freshmen. Restrepo was balling in practices/scrimmages (according to reports). But all of that means nothing. And the snaps go to walk on scrubs.
Few is a scholarship who earned it. Gets crapped on.

Entitled kids act entitled and we tell them to earn it.

🤷‍♂️

Didn't you know? The kid on the bench is always better than the kid on the field. Its science.

Barry JackCNN stirring up that drama with the plane turning around. Why the fck would they get on the fcking plane if they didn't have a roster ready to play the game? Don't you think they'd know if they had enough players available?

LOL, again another FedEX-chise delivery

But I dont get the sports media (of which Im a part of, admittedly), why not just report the facts? But its like some of these guys are programmed to fear monger, I don't get it.

Didnt MLB have a rash of positive tests during the early part of the season. I saw were media members were panicking, well, guess what, they kept playing and guess what.... the season kept going.

Advertisement
Back