Jeremiah Payton Out vs UL

Yes sir. I actually mentioned this in off season , use Mallory in the slot. You can also come out with both inline then motion out wide or vice versa. I want to see some pa to bsck the d off then use them to block. Plenty of options.

More 12 personel.
Yes. WR is not a strength now, so play to our strength. Even Hodges lining up as a the H-back and coming out on delayed routes from the backfield would be an advantage, as he's very athletic for an H-back, and a tough match up.

Advertisement
Yes. WR is not a strength now, so play to our strength. Even Hodges lining up as a the H-back and coming out on delayed routes from the backfield would be an advantage, as he's very athletic for an H-back, and a tough match up.

You’re reading my mind , I was actually going to mention Hodges getting burn as an h but I couldn’t think of his name.

Yes sir. I actually mentioned this in off season , use Mallory in the slot. You can also come out with both inline then motion out wide or vice versa. I want to see some pa to bsck the d off then use them to block. Plenty of options.

More 12 personel.
@Cribby ....if you remember, that's what Shockey did on his TD against Nebraska....lined up in the backfield...then split out semi wide for TD...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which, of course, could be 2 issues.

1. Player has tested positive. In which case, you would expect far more players to be out, due to close contact.
2. Player has been exposed to someone with Covid, and confirmed via contact tracing, which would mean the quarantine is precautionary in nature.
Hopefully the latter and it was someone off the team that's extremely healthy.

Advertisement
Which, of course, could be 2 issues.

1. Player has tested positive. In which case, you would expect far more players to be out, due to close contact.
2. Player has been exposed to someone with Covid, and confirmed via contact tracing, which would mean the quarantine is precautionary in nature.
KdgnM6.gif

I have deduced Baxa's X girlfriend has tested positive for the vid.

Advertisement
The official football account showed a couple pics of the guys leaving the facility to get on the buses to head to the airport so the game is still a go.

Advertisement
Back