Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
1570488003695.png

Says the porster with the word "****" in every other post.
I actually used the term "jizzmopper" with some frequency. That said I'm guessing if you indeed went to a toilet like UM Law, you're probably quite familiar with jizzmopping so I probably don't need to explain it for you.

Advertisement
I actually used the term "jizzmopper" with some frequency. That said I'm guessing if you indeed went to a toilet like UM Law, you're probably quite familiar with jizzmopping so I probably don't need to explain it for you.
Who ever said anything about my going to UM Law School?

What kind of Canes fan refers to UM as a toilet?

Who ever said anything about my going to UM Law School?

What kind of Canes fan refers to UM as a toilet?
Was just kind of going by your moniker. Apologies if you too are a garbage man.

And you all refer to the AD as a toilet. That's part of the university isn't it? WhAt KiNd Of CaNeS fAn DoEs ThAt???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried my best to enlighten and warn you all of the den of inequity that rules over UM .

They simply don't care about wins and losses. The only thing that gets their attention is negative media.

Coker- Doomed because of the week long media coverage of the FIU fight.
Shannon- doomed because of the unraveling Shapiro story, though he was the only one who warned against him. He was an internal sacrifice.
Golden- doomed when ESPN and national media began talking about the banners and nothing else regarding UM.

The only way to win this battle (if at all possible) is to get the national media talking negatively about UM. But unfortunately those pious pompous folks at the top, with tin ears and lack of self awareness will tsk tsk any criticism of them and actually would have the audacity to say they were right. They think UM fans are unrealistic and uneducated dolts living in the past.

They want your money not your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back