Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I know a lot of people in the trades that know exactly how to do all those things.
Started turning wrenches and have their own companies. They understand more than you about all those things you cited. You on the other hand dont understand them. Makes you ignorant.

Im in the trades industry. Paint cars and make a great living. Dude knows nothing about me or how educated i may be.

Advertisement
Im in the trades industry. Paint cars and make a great living. Dude knows nothing about me or how educated i may be.

Yeah I'm shocked there are still people so ignorant around. I guess this is what you encounter when you deal with people away from the private sector.
A good friend of mine had a director level position and he quit and started a lawn bussiness because he was miserable. Has grown so much he makes more money now. To this guy my friend is just a lawn guy that would never understand the complex world of University administrators.
Anyway he sounds like an assistant that feches coffee and dry cleaning all day and worships his task master. Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This EnlightenedDespo is clearly compensating for his own life failures by talking down any blue collar job like being a skilled laborer is something to look down upon.

He's exactly the type of pompous, self-important fool that runs our AD.
And you're exactly the 59 IQ person who gets me my fries at Krystal.

You are delusional, and an excuse monger. I suspect you do work for the institution, because no one who doesn’t could possibly believe the tripe you’re selling. Or maybe you’re just a troll. Well done, I guess, if so.

As for your obnoxious point, it’s poorly put together. The issue isn’t whether the U should ‘seek advice’ from fans, let alone from fans whose lives you so obviously disdain. You sound like a pitiable person for phrasing things that way, but your failure is more logical than behavioral. The U doesn’t need ‘advice.’ It needs competent employees who understand how to do their jobs, or know how and where to find advice if they need it. Unfortunately, it hasn’t had them. As a result, it has failed In respect of this program.

William F. Buckley observed that it was better to be governed by the first 2000 names in the Boston phone book than by the faculty of Harvard University. He was right, and he understood that there were fast food employees in that book. You’d do well to think about that. Maybe there are better folks for the U to seek advice from than its fans, but until it finds them, it should really be open to all ideas, as its own choices have been proven failures.
You guys have already pinned me. I work in Hecht.

Advertisement
I'm in water treatment and make more than everyone I know (except my brother, who worked his *** off and became VP of a major mutual fund) with a degree. I have a degree as well but it's not required in my field, just a state license. This clown has no idea the livelihood tradesman and old fashioned hard workers can build for themselves.

Advertisement
Lmao dude is a tool bag hillary voter. Thinks college degrees make you educated. A degree in homo dance doesn't make you intelligent.

Please explain this to @Dr.L.ThugU

2ga7sl.jpg

Advertisement
You are delusional, and an excuse monger. I suspect you do work for the institution, because no one who doesn’t could possibly believe the tripe you’re selling. Or maybe you’re just a troll. Well done, I guess, if so.

As for your obnoxious point, it’s poorly put together. The issue isn’t whether the U should ‘seek advice’ from fans, let alone from fans whose lives you so obviously disdain. You sound like a pitiable person for phrasing things that way, but your failure is more logical than behavioral. The U doesn’t need ‘advice.’ It needs competent employees who understand how to do their jobs, or know how and where to find advice if they need it. Unfortunately, it hasn’t had them. As a result, it has failed In respect of this program.

William F. Buckley observed that it was better to be governed by the first 2000 names in the Boston phone book than by the faculty of Harvard University. He was right, and he understood that there were fast food employees in that book. You’d do well to think about that. Maybe there are better folks for the U to seek advice from than its fans, but until it finds them, it should really be open to all ideas, as its own choices have been proven failures.

Bravo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back