Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Your career as a latte consultant. You basement dwelling, humanities majors with your worthless degrees some how think your smarter than others that have a difference or opinion. If you actually had any lick of a formal education, you would understand that the world isn’t as black and white as you think it is.
If you talk as well as you write nobody listens to you.

You're talking about guys who shine shoes for a living, punch a clock every day and then come here and yell obscenities and charges of incompetence at high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life.

You are a high-level administrator....who has big responsibilities...yet you are arguing on CIS...man get a life...get laid..do some coke or something...ijs...

Most predictable thread of all time. Simplistic Angry Males are beyond petrified of women in positions of power. I nearly hit the floor in a seizure of laughter when someone on page one implored that it be posted on West End Zone. No kidding. There is no greater fear per capita on the planet.

I'm reminded of David Brock pointing out in "Blinded by the Right" that right wing magazines always went out of their way to mock women on the cover, because their sales more than doubled compared to when a man was on the cover.

Isn't this the fruitpop that ran away from the WEZ from getting offended by all that big bad toxic masculinity? Same type of genius that considers Tim Pool and the like part of that horrible neo-**** alt-right.

Advertisement
Why the most diverse university located in the most diverse city in the country needs a Chief Diversity Officer is beyond me. I'm sure its just to say they have one and it has to be the easiest job in the world.

That said, I hear Gruden is looking for a job today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back