Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does anyone think Nick Saban, Lincoln Riley, or Dabo Swinney would ever allow a Director of Diversity SWJ with repulsion for "toxic masculinity" get anywhere near a high level decision making role in their football programs?

This athletic department and the on field product has been a schiit show and national laughing stock for 15 years running. It makes perfect sense now. Perfect sense.

Just burn it down already.

Last edited:
I’m not the one defending my career on a message board. I’m not even ******* old. I turn 37 in a few weeks, never mind, I am old.
What career am I defending, grandpa?

Btw, being 37 and working at Wendy's makes you a bit of a senior citizen.

Advertisement
Hocutt left because of Mrs. Hocutt. Let's just leave it at that. Had Hocutt stayed, Miami would be rolling, because that dude really understood how to manage an athletic department. Eichorst was a crappy hire, he belonged at a huge state school, he was an annoying, secretive douchebag that couldn't relate to anyone with a pulse. You can be that way at a place like Nebraska, where fundraising only requires you to make a phone call, he failed at Miami. He didn't engender enthusiasm with the donor base, he disappeared within months of taking the job.
Fair enough. I liked Hocutt. I believe he hired Larranaga. It's too bad he had to leave.

View attachment 98686
1570394171571-jpeg.98669

WOW!! She should be ashamed of that picture..... The pup is hands down gorgeous!

Her quadruple chin is mesmerizing.

Advertisement
Hilarie Bass was appointed Director of Orange Bowl parade and cancelled all of the marching bands because they were white and “midwestern-looking.” So she hired all of these acts from South America and Mexico that cost a fortune to bring in. All of the sponsors pulled out and the budget for her parade alone was going to take the Orange Bowl out of consideration for BCS rotation because they had to make cuts to pay for her parade.

They ended up just cancelling the parade.

There are a lot of more stories of her insanity

Want some diversity in marching bands?

Write a check to Fam and BCU. **** there are high schools down there that fit the bill.

Problem solved. These the type that can’t think they way out a wet paper bag. Make simple **** so complicated.

We thought the problem was the bag man when it was the lady that should have worn a bag.

No telling how many more characters is running this tragic play disguised as Miami football.

That's the type of chick getting offended by potential candidate's toxic masculinity.

"Mullen and Meyer tried to mansplain me the RPO! Bring in a diversity hire."

This. She looks like someone who would complain about the candidate to the other overweight ******* decision-makers over sugary mixed drinks at the Friday Happy Hour..........."Ewwwww.....I could smell his ***** the entire interview....it was so gross, I could smell his *****. It made me nauseous Janice, I havent smelled that scent since middle school."

You realize most of this board is more successful than you?

He doesn't...he sounds to me like an assistant to someone in the administration. Probably thinks because he fetches coofee and dry cleaning for that persom all day that he truly understands how difficult the administrators job is and how much he is a part of the team.
Its kinda like Stockholm Syndrome.

Advertisement
I'll simplify it for you, she and the search committee is a front essentially. It's much deeper than that and to know who pulls the strings, you gotta look at where the money comes from. It doesn't just magically appear in the athletic department.

So that takes you somewhere else. The guys and a few women who pull the real strings. Manny was their guy and his father had some say in that as well. This was a big business decision, some favors were called in, and he's going to get time. These are powerful and influential people who don't like to be wrong, I'll leave it at that.

Funny that some here actually think she swayed it one way or another. Comical to say the least.

You sound like you have knowledge of the inner workings of how the process goes.
I take you at your word.
If you dont mind expanding on what the need to have a committee as a front?
Why dont the people that are essentially making the decisions run the search?
Also what is the actual role of the people on that committee?

Also there is a former player on this board that posted this about her
"She is 100% a LARGE PART OF THE PROBLEM"
Is that former player lying?

Last edited:
People are the sum of their experiences and background.
This is exactly the kind of liberal elitism that believes people from some socioeconomic classes can never be anything of real value because of all they've seen and experienced prior.

You are pathetic.

You and your friends are going to get f****** fired

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I didn’t see the screen name Peter gibbons, I would think that it’s BrianPiccalo, who hasn’t posted since the last time him and Coach Macho got into it. Macho got temporarily banned after calling him stat boy and posting his personal info. He’s the same way on other boards if you ever talk bad about STA.

Yep, definitely him. If he responds to you, he’ll only quote a portion of your post. Same exact way that he responds in other boards. Even used Miami dade CC as an insult. Classic - Brian Picallo/Los Hurracanes (rivals hs board).

Last edited:
If you don't think at least one of these deranged shill accunts is b0mb, I don't know what to tell ya.

Also, if you don't think banners work, Al Gluten is Exhibit A through Z as to the power of social media in this era. The WEZ put in work and it 100% for ******* certain helped the cause.

So she played college athletics at any Ivy but she's totally incompetent.

I guess if she had dropped out of Miami-Dade College to work as a piper-fitter she'd be super qualified for this fan base.
Fail to see how that makes her qualified to be "sport administrator for football" and serving on the "the ACC Football Schedulers Group" (from hurricanesports.com ). Is she who we should thank for scheduling Wagner? I thought Blake had that distinction.

The question of competence is being raised based on our undeniable track record of failing to meet any of our objectives. We're only burrowing down to the root cause.

Wha'ts funny is how much **** Shalala took and how little Frenk has taken in comparison.

Now I don't think Frenk has anything to do with it as it should be. You don't really want an academic from Mexico getting to involved in the athletic decisions.

But it says a lot about the fan base.
Other than ensuring that we're in compliance with the NCAA, an academic administrator shouldn't be involved in athletic decisions. Shalala took heat because she intervened. Frenk is not taking heat because he's not interviewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back