Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rational reply. To be frank though, you won't learn much here. This thread is a perfect example of people talking out their *** with hardly a shred of knowledge about how things work. The crazy part, they actually think they know something.

I disagree. I've learned Jennifer Strawley was on the search committee and that she major say on the hire. Also I'm learning about what Jennifer Strawley prioritizes and belives in.
The last four coaching search has been a **** show and just about as lazy and short sighted as they could possibly be.
It's interesting to finially learn about the people behind the scenes that heavily influence the process and why its been that way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I disagree. I've learned Jennifer Strawley was on the search committee and that she major say on the hire. Also I'm learning about what Jennifer Strawley prioritizes.
The last four coaching search has been a **** show and just about as lazy and short sighted as they could possibly be.
It's interesting to finially learn about the people behind the scenes that heavily influence the process.
Boom!

I disagree. I've learned Jennifer Strawley was on the search committee and that she major say on the hire. Also I'm learning about what Jennifer Strawley prioritizes.
It's interesting to finially learn about the people behind the scenes that heavily influence the process.

No no.

Public outrage, dysfunction around the program, boycotting season tickets etc. None of this would have an impact.

Listen to the cucks. We're all just powerless and have to eat the shlt sandwich being shoveled down our throats by Blake and his gang of imbeciles.

Advertisement
No no.

Public outrage, dysfunction around the program, boycotting season tickets etc. None of this would have an impact.

Listen to the cucks. We're all just powerless and have to eat the shlt sandwich being shoveled down our throats by Blake and his gang of imbeciles.

I'm not sure they care.
boycotting season tickets yeah the money will get attention but after learning today that we are basically run by a SJW crew...I know they dont care the fans are unhappy.

I'll simplify it for you, she and the search committee is a front essentially. It's much deeper than that and to know who pulls the strings, you gotta look at where the money comes from. It doesn't just magically appear in the athletic department.

So that takes you somewhere else. The guys and a few women who pull the real strings. Manny was their guy and his father had some say in that as well. This was a big business decision, some favors were called in, and he's going to get time. These are powerful and influential people who don't like to be wrong, I'll leave it at that.

Funny that some here actually think she swayed it one way or another. Comical to say the least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody gets called incompetent, even if there's no evidence, but when it comes to women the attacks are almost always nastier.

Shocking.

Despite the fact that many of you probably couldn't see your **** without looking the mirror.

Rather amazing post coming from a ****less ***** obsessed with his own ******.

You would be better served calling out JW, the OL, the linebackers who made their 29 look unreal, etc, etc, etc.

This board doesn't have a clue in how decisions are made at this level or what must happen to make changes. You guys think it's as simple as, let's just fire someone. You also don't have the pull or weight to get anything done.

You all like to think you do, but then again you live in some fantasyland where you think you matter.

Some changes should be made if things continue. The feeding frenzy of stupidity here is reaching all time heights if it isn't already there. You think you, a fan, is going to make a bit of change happen, get over yourselves. Hope former players get involved, the real power players with money, and maybe something gets done. Until then, this thread exhibits nothing more than the pure lunacy of some fans.
I found a SJW.

Advertisement
Yes.

Incompetent. Loser. Ticket guy.

People aren't just calling Jen Strawley an incompetent loser. You can't be so clueless to not see the difference.

Or maybe you are.
CHIEF DIVERSITY OFFICER

WTF does that have to do with athletics, which should be about winning games and building support for the program! Not affirmative action!

I'll simplify it for you, she and the search committee is a front essentially. It's much deeper than that and to know who pulls the strings, you gotta look at where the money comes from. It doesn't just magically appear in the athletic department.

So that takes you somewhere else. The guys and a few women who pull the real strings. Manny was their guy and his father had some say in that as well. This was a big business decision, some favors were called in, and he's going to get time. These are powerful and influential people who don't like to be wrong, I'll leave it at that.

Funny that some here actually think she swayed it one way or another. Comical to say the least.
Forget Manny, this is bigger than one hire. The culture around the program has gone soft and complacent since Shalala took charge and Butch left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back