Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Put her name on a banner.
I didn’t know about all this behind the scenes stuff but I appreciate everyone on here bringing it to light. Like I said In the banner thread im checking the pricing tomorrow and getting the specifics/quote. Maybe we should go with “ Save the U, fire Bass, Strawley, and James” what do you guys think? Do we like it and In agreement?

Last edited:
A real program would've made Rick AD the moment he forfeited the remaining money on his deal with the caveat that Jon still couldn't keep his coaching job.

Maybe you would've limited his initial input into hiring his replacement and would've conducted a real search but at least you'd have a respectable face with a modicum of testosterone that would be a good CEO in that spot.

*obviously it would've hinged on him actually wanting the job but it has been done before

Hillarie bass, jenn strawley , and Blake need to go. They are beyond pathetic at their jobs

Lol don’t know if you’ve ever played COD Black Ops...James, Strawley, Bass, ALL must die!

F8648373-A530-4478-8E88-99608E9558ED.png

Advertisement
That ***** Deluxe Bass was just a Regular BOT member back in Butch's days....Always causing trouble....Nit Pickin the F outta everything FB related...Nasty B*tch....I can say more but I'll refrain...as I'm sure @dsddcane will do as well....
I'm gonna leave it at both of those ***** can choke on a bag of ****s.

Advertisement
Glad some people are getting to the root of the problems. Dig deeper and look for anyone associated with Shalala left over. If you’ve been giving donations and buying tickets to this **** show, you should be steamed beyond the pale. It’s more than these two ***** but they are a big portion of the problems.

Advertisement
Butch wasn't blindsided by the Clowns on the BOT & Administration...he knew them alllll too well from his time with JJ at UM who was/is UMs GOAT HC for sticking his middle finger at them....And as JJ did to UM....They both Won in the end...and in Butch's case, told the NCAA to Eat a D*ck, and have Fun having to Plaster "His" kids All over TV for the next 4-5yrs....

Advertisement
Butch wasn't blindsided by the Clowns on the BOT & Administration...he knew them alllll too well from his time with JJ at UM who was/is UMs GOAT HC for sticking his middle finger at them....And as JJ did to UM....They both Won in the end...and in Butch's case, told the NCAA to Eat a D*ck, and have Fun having to Plaster "His" kids All over TV for the next 4-5yrs....
for many years now, Miami football has had a serious problem with butt-ugly females who are man-hating ***** in the worst sense of the word. THAT is the root of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back