Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CanesFam...Here's another "***** Bass" run-in I had with the Hag around 97 at Hecht.
During those yrs I was at UM so much that my former Wife struck up a long friendship with Butch's Secretary Myrna Schneider....
One day we were in Butch's entry office (before you entered his main office) talking to Myrna (wife always brought her flowers..cards...etc...) and this Loathsome ***** walks up, stops...Doesnt say a word...and continues walking away...This being the 2nd time she pulled this type of crap....Here we are 22yrs later...And this Dirtrag is now Chairwoman....UnFu*kingbelievable....

Advertisement
Never ever trust a chick with the lack of self-awareness and judgment to allow a picture of herself like that to go on her bio. No woman with a shred of self-respect would look at that and say, “yeah that’s a good one. Lets go with that one.” Probably had a hundred options to choose from, and she goes with the “Bugs Bunny swallows alum” face.

I made that face once when I sharted while giving a presentation.

That may have been her best photo 🤣

I think if more people knew what was really lurking behind the scenes, presssure could be applied. There is no way James stands up to those bull dogs.

We are so screwed. I had no idea it was this bad.
I know what Butch and Staff put up with for 6yrs from them....Nobody can tell me different...From the Top down...It was if the Administration Dared Butch to replicate the Glory yrs....Every single F-ing Coach at UM from Howard...too JJ...all the way to Butch had mediocre at Best relationships with the Administration...Thank Jesus for the likes of Jankovich & a few others....

Advertisement
I know what Butch and Staff put up with for 6yrs from them....Nobody can tell me different...From the Top down...It was if the Administration Dared Butch to replicate the Glory yrs....Every single F-ing Coach at UM from Howard...too JJ...all the way to Butch had mediocre at Best relationships with the Administration...Thank Jesus for the likes of Jankovich & a few others....
These wildebeests need to be exposed and what their rolls are with this program. Fans need to know.

No wonder Butch never got another shot.

No serious coach will ever want to come here with this Admin.

It now makes perfect sense why we've sucked for 15+ years. It's truely over.

That ***** Deluxe Bass was just a Regular BOT member back in Butch's days....Always causing trouble....Nit Pickin the F outta everything FB related...Nasty B*tch....I can say more but I'll refrain...as I'm sure @dsddcane will do as well....
**** that, spill the beans. We need to know who is responsible for this ****show.

Advertisement
am I the only one who is exhausted by this ****... I’m running out of fight 😔

Man, I married a Gator (don’t judge me) and where I live it’s crowded with Gators. My middle child (6yr old girl) loves her daddy’s Canes but all the kids at school cheer for Gators. Every Sunday she asks if Miami won and I say no and each time it’s getting harder and harder to keep her on the good side. So depressing

Advertisement
Well that explains the nearly two decades of incompetence in all major athletics. I bet USCw has the same exact problem.

It also explains why every coach has been a “good guy, clean cut” coach. It all makes sense now.

**** this school and program. Enjoy the empty stadiums while you find a gender neutral coach to run your football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back