Jemele Hill in hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like watching these movies. I fly too much. The first 15 minutes of this movie had me clutching MY pearls.

Hahahaha. I actually used to think that stuff would never get to me. Then I watched Sully the night before the roughest takeoff I've ever had on any flight.....departing from beautiful LaGuardia too. The abuela next to me started praying in Spanish and didn't stop until we were off the Virginia coast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A former bartender who defeated a powerful incumbent (#3 Dem in the House) with no corporate donations and got elected all before the age of 30 is an example of America being its own worst enemy???? If anything, that's an example of an American dream.

There was a great article I wish I could link to now about how young conservatives may not agree with her, or even particularly like her, but they admire what she's achieved and how she's captured the national conversation. There's a conservative AOC out there (and no, it's not "Tami" Lahren, sorry), and when they achieve what AOC has, I'll give them their respect. Don't knock the hustle, man.
I don’t support her at all but yeah I think it’s pretty cool too

Same with Trump. Love him or hate him dude went from real estate and a reality TV show to the most powerful seat in the world.

If you have a message people can get behind, you can go places pretty quickly.

And yet, Joe Crawley, who looks nothing like his district was able to attain electoral mastery and defeat opponents that look, act, and talk exactly like AOC and check the same box as her on the census to use your term for over 2 decades. I mean, she's gotta be like the 10th Puerto Rican to run against the guy, and none of them even got within 20 points of the guy, and she bets him her first time out. Don't have to like her. Hate her guts even. But what she did was remarkable.

No it wasn't. She just runs on a promise that she will get everything she can for her base, for free. She is an idiot of major proportions. The people that voted for her are just dumber. She has no clue on how the government runs or what it takes to sustain prosperity for a country. All she knows is that she runs on the idea that those that voted for her are entitled to the fruits of everybody else's labor. She doesn't encourage people to go out and better themselves through hard work and sacrifice. She encourages the "government will take care of you" approach.

A former bartender who defeated a powerful incumbent (#3 Dem in the House) with no corporate donations and got elected all before the age of 30 is an example of America being its own worst enemy???? If anything, that's an example of an American dream.

There was a great article I wish I could link to now about how young conservatives may not agree with her, or even particularly like her, but they admire what she's achieved and how she's captured the national conversation. There's a conservative AOC out there (and no, it's not "Tami" Lahren, sorry), and when they achieve what AOC has, I'll give them their respect. Don't knock the hustle, man.

The fact that you’re serious is astounding but I’ll entertain this only to the degree that it has nothing to do with “knocking someone’s hustle” and everything to do with someone being placed in a position completely out of their depth with very dangerous consequences. If she actually showed the competence to perform the appointed duties bestowed on her then fine...............but this is obviously not an example of that and there is an extensive list of examples to show this. She’s dangerously ignorant with laughable fake confidence.

Advertisement
IMO if anybody is anti trump they should speak from an intellectual point of view instead of matching the ignorant, juvenile, divisive, anti-democracy and racist slop that spews from his pie hole.

Philadelphia is an underrated one. Great call. Not a showy part, but Denzel makes it work. The scene where Tom Hanks' character tells him has HIV is classic.

And that teardrop in Glory.

The GOAT, man.
Another Denzel movie I loved, but he wasn’t the lead was Soldier Story. Excellent! Harold Rollins, Jr was the lead (Rollins was also in Ragtime)

Hahahaha. I actually used to think that stuff would never get to me. Then I watched Sully the night before the roughest takeoff I've ever had on any flight.....departing from beautiful LaGuardia too. The abuela next to me started praying in Spanish and didn't stop until we were off the Virginia coast.

I had a landing one time where my spleen went into my throat. I never get scared flying except this one time.

It seemed like we were going through dark clouds soup forever, before we landed. We were literally flying through lightning filled black clouds with thunder and unbelievable turbulence. He literally landed instruments only, because there was no way he could see. Oh, and it was at night. And then when we hit the runway I’ve never hit the runway that hard I mean we slammed that motherfūcker.

The topper was as I was getting off the plane I looked at the pilot, the guy was literally white as a sheet, like he had just seen a ghost, I’ve never seen an airline captain do that shlt. His face told me everything I needed to know. He was legit shook to the bone.

Advertisement
I don’t support her at all but yeah I think it’s pretty cool too

Same with Trump. Love him or hate him dude went from real estate and a reality TV show to the most powerful seat in the world.

If you have a message people can get behind, you can go places pretty quickly.
Got a mouth on him hes different then the suit and lies i respect him for that ****. He speaks like if was justa regular cat up there no holding back. Real respect.....dont agree with alot of his tweets he be saying some crazy **** but i respect saying things and doing them. So many took that seat said whatever and never did anything. He says something he does it he isnt golden

The fact that you’re serious is astounding but I’ll entertain this only to the degree that it has nothing to do with “knocking someone’s hustle” and everything to do with someone being placed in a position completely out of their depth with very dangerous consequences. If she actually showed the competence to perform the appointed duties bestowed on her then fine...............but this is obviously not an example of that and there is an extensive list of examples to show this. She’s dangerously ignorant with laughable fake confidence.
So assuming you're sincere and genuine, everything you said can be applied to our president -- who cannot eveb articulate how insurance works abd believes furloughed workes were getting free groceries en masse --correct ?

Advertisement
Got a mouth on him hes different then the suit and lies i respect him for that ****. He speaks like if was justa regular cat up there no holding back. Real respect.....dont agree with alot of his tweets he be saying some crazy **** but i respect saying things and doing them. So many took that seat said whatever and never did anything. He says something he does it he isnt golden
He’s crazy but remember how when we were little kids people would say “you can be anything you want to be”?

It wasn’t really true. Well, now it kinda is. If you have some WiFi and some balls, you can accomplish a lot.

This woman is mentally ill she

Come on man it's liberal NY and you wonder why so many are leaving that dumpster fire? She's the dumbest politician I've ever seen.
Literally, the most recent Senator from Mississippi made a comment about lynching her opponent (a black man).

You my friend are a liar. This is what she said. People like you are part of the problem not the solution. ''“If he invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row.” .. Nowhere did she say anything about lynching her opponent. Was it a stupid thing to say without thinking? You bet, but surely not saying anything about lynching her opponent. Stick to facts why don't you.

Where that wall at ???

And the check from Mexico while we're at it.

And just wait til you see your refund check this year courtesy of the great tax cut.

This woman is mentally ill she

Come on man it's liberal NY and you wonder why so many are leaving that dumpster fire? She's the dumbest politician I've ever seen.

You my friend are a liar. This is what she said. People like you are part of the problem not the solution. ''“If he invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row.” .. Nowhere did she say anything about lynching her opponent. Was it a stupid thing to say without thinking? You bet, but surely not saying anything about lynching her opponent. Stick to facts why don't you.
Ok. Lets stick to facts.

Tell me how much unemployment dropped under Obama?

Tell me which president deported more illegal immigrants than any other in history ?

Tell me how much the stock market went up under Obama?

Tell me how many jobs were created under Obama?

Just the facts, right?

Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back