Jemele Hill in hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to watch equalizer 2 the other day haven’t gotten around to it - no I think X is best, but Training Day is a close second.

Because of its historical significance, I have to give it to X, and because he just really got Malcolm X down. He totally nailed him. I think he also humanized Malcolm X for a lot of people.

A lot of people that are not well read think Malcolm X was a scary guy, some crazy extremist. But he was much more complicated than that and was an extremely significant figure in the civil rights struggle during the 60s. While people may not agree with everything you he did or some of his philosophies, it’s hard to doubt his intentions were honorable, and I believe his intellect was indisputable
There's some recent controversy surrounding him I've been reading up on. Some historians are historians believe he may have at one point been a male prostitute. There's been no definitive answer and it may be hearsay, but man, his life was incredible.

Advertisement
A former bartender who defeated a powerful incumbent (#3 Dem in the House) with no corporate donations and got elected all before the age of 30 is an example of America being its own worst enemy???? If anything, that's an example of an American dream.

There was a great article I wish I could link to now about how young conservatives may not agree with her, or even particularly like her, but they admire what she's achieved and how she's captured the national conversation. There's a conservative AOC out there (and no, it's not "Tami" Lahren, sorry), and when they achieve what AOC has, I'll give them their respect. Don't knock the hustle, man.

She won a district where at least half of the people check the same box as her on the census, and many more check the Dem box.

Nugent and is an idiot but sucking a gun is different than lynching. You can tell anybody regardless of race to suck a gun, it doesn’t really have any racial connotations. It’s wrong, but not necessarily racist. Lynching is a whole different thing. But who gives a shlt about Ted Nugent anyway. Serious people don’t take him seriously

Advertisement
Shes gone off the deep end for awhile now. I am NOT a Trump supporter but these extreme left points of views are doing nothing but hurting society. Sad thing is these idiots think they are the same type of liberal as FDR n JFK when they r really closer to Maduro.

She won a district where at least half of the people check the same box as her on the census, and many more check the Dem box.
And yet, Joe Crawley, who looks nothing like his district was able to attain electoral mastery and defeat opponents that look, act, and talk exactly like AOC and check the same box as her on the census to use your term for over 2 decades. I mean, she's gotta be like the 10th Puerto Rican to run against the guy, and none of them even got within 20 points of the guy, and she bets him her first time out. Don't have to like her. Hate her guts even. But what she did was remarkable.

Advertisement
There's some recent controversy surrounding him I've been reading up on. Some historians are historians believe he may have at one point been a male prostitute. There's been no definitive answer and it may be hearsay, but man, his life was incredible.

No way he was a male prostitute. I think. Hope not. But he did lead a pretty wicked life before he went to jail. Thievery, sold drugs, pimped, he did all the crazy shlt - that’s pretty obvious in the movie or if you read anything about him or his biography

Like I said if Someone threatened Obama go to court find them guilty and put a bullet in their head. The left in Hollywood does this to Trump all the time. Easy to see Trump has done more for Minorities than Obama ever dreamed of doing. Execute a few and that would stop.
When you say Hollywood what do you mean?

The majority of "Hollywood" pictures aren't even filmed in California. They're filmed in the voter suppression capital, Georgia.

Also, when you say Hollywood, are you talking about the actors, who represent maybe 2 % of an actual movie production? You know the thousands of names in the credits that we wait through to see who survived Thanos' snap? Those guys are part of "Hollywood" too. Do you believe all of those truck drivers, cooks, carpenters, electricians, artists, and grips -- who again, live in Georgia and Texas -- are ALL liberals?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 1st amendment only protects you to an extent.

Sounds like Jemele should be writing for the Washington Post instead of covering sports.

I actually use to like her on espn until she became political

T
Looked at all the triggered trumpists!! I love it. What’d you guys think about all the times the right joked about lynching Obama?
Talking about killing anyone is wrong regardless that **** aint good to hear from tv people where kids soak this **** up. Our future is in the kids and its going to be real bad when these generations get older. America is going down a hole most super powers throughout history go.....they fall from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back