Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
He has the physical talent to play in the NFL, but I doubt any team would give him a shot at this point.

You have a point when you say that his best route might actually be the XFL or the other spring league that’s starting up. He could potentially get some good tape out there and then maybe the NFL comes calling.

Its very unfortunate that he figured this out about 7 years to late. if he realized this then, with his talent level, he would be playing on Sundays right now. I wish him the best and hope he ends up making a

He needs to keep doing what’s best for his family, working 10-12 hours a day in the real world of no free lunch (7) days a week for 40 years scares him .

Scared me to being on a gurney wheeled of the field in hospital with my ankle hanging by tendons dislocated.

“Oh my what have I done “

Shame , now punch in your late

GOCANES

Advertisement
He needs to keep doing what’s best for his family, working 10-12 hours a day in the real world of no free lunch (7) days a week for 40 years scares him .

Scared me to being on a gurney wheeled of the field in hospital with my ankle hanging by tendons dislocated.

“Oh my what have I done “

Shame , now punch in your late

GOCANES
As usual brother you are spot on.

Advertisement
Its very unfortunate that he figured this out about 7 years to late. if he realized this then, with his talent level, he would be playing on Sundays right now. I wish him the best and hope he ends up making a team.
How about he’s very fortunate to have figured this out NOW. I know you’re looking at this from a football view but I think it’s great from a view on life. We have men in their 40s, 50s, and 70’s that haven’t figured out life.

Advertisement
Man this dude is so talented and sad to see it’s turned out the way it has….so far. The natural talent wasted between JT and Antonio Calloway is frustrating to say the least

Edit: idk who either one of them have as an agent but i’d pull up to Jax in a heartbeat for a tryout or something. As a Jags fan, we need speed in the slot BADLY!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has the physical talent to play in the NFL, but I doubt any team would give him a shot at this point.

You have a point when you say that his best route might actually be the XFL or the other spring league that’s starting up. He could potentially get some good tape out there and then maybe the NFL comes calling.
There are a lot of players with his athletic ability in the league.

He went to New England, ran a wrong route and he was out a few weeks later.

Dammit mane... Wasn't elusive like Roscoe but dude could ball... His best bet is to reach out to Michael Vick or Tony Dungy

He can start at the bottom of the tree and start chopping away...XFL or CFL or Arena Football or the Spring League etc will allow him to showcase that he's matured and fixed some of the issues.

Question is does he feel that these options, any of them, are beneath him? If he does, then he'd never succeeded anyway if the NFL came calling because the attitude wouldn't have changed from within.

Attitude has to be "I'm just a guy trying to "EARN" an opportunity"....

Advertisement
Back