Jeff Thomas

Advertisement

McFarland was by no means a make or break for this class. I would put him as the 4th offensive guy behind Perry Smith and Thomas. Maybe even put Vaughn ahead of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way in **** he was more important than Donaldson or Herbert. **** I'm convinced Gaynor is going to be our future starting Center. And if any of those other OL end up starting for us they're more important too.

McFarland was by no means a make or break for this class. I would put him as the 4th offensive guy behind Perry Smith and Thomas. Maybe even put Vaughn ahead of him.

Maybe? lol

i would have put Mcfarland behind Thomas, Smith, Perry, Weldon, Vaughn, Herbert and all our CB commits and prospects. RB is easily our strongest position 2 deep on offense.

All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

This is a cash game, either pay like you weigh or starve...

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth

Advertisement

I had him as 9-10 most important even before today we really didn't need a RB, next class is a different story

Anyone who thinks a guy who would be 3rd string next year tops is a make or break at RB is smoking either crack or doing that bath salt . He really would of helped in 2 years but he have time to make up for it . Take bryant for depth this year along with Burns who is better then Mcfarland when healthy and then get 2 studs in 18.

But Thomas isn't from South Florida.....or is WR a position we're allowed to go out of state for?

Advertisement
All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

Liberty spitting that truth like the red font in a bible

But Thomas isn't from South Florida.....or is WR a position we're allowed to go out of state for?

Reggie Wayne...

RB, at RB we've never needed an out of state talent. EVER

Great, but to say never do it, is dumb. If there is a kid, and you think you can land him, you go after him. The only mistake here was putting all the eggs in one basket no matter where he was from.

Advertisement

Emphatically,

No he does not.

This recruiting battle was won fair and square by the Maryland coaching staff out recruiting Mark Richt.

His standing as one of the best college football recruiters of the last 30 years is of no consequence.

McFarland will simply enjoy his collegiate experience as a student-athlete better at the University of Maryland than at the University of Miami.

Any perspective outside of this prism is lunacy

That's all. End of story.

Emphatically,

No he does not.

This recruiting battle was won fair and square by the Maryland coaching staff out recruiting Mark Richt.

His standing as one of the best college football recruiters of the last 30 years is of no consequence.

McFarland will simply enjoy his collegiate experience as a student-athlete better at the University of Maryland than at the University of Miami.

Any perspective outside of this prism is lunacy

That's all. End of story.

Wrong.

Guys, I'm letting you know this up front right now, I'm deleting political posts. I'm not letting this get derailed, and I don't care which way, which side, or who started it.

Advertisement
Guys, I'm letting you know this up front right now, I'm deleting political posts. I'm not letting this get derailed, and I don't care which way, which side, or who started it.

way to run this board like augusto pinochet

people way too into the baboon GIF
Studies show that baboon gifs are some of the most compelling gifs in the market.

200.gif

upvote

Advertisement
Back