Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
SIAP but Ivins has posted that he is officially not taking the visit to Oregon or anywhere else this weekend.

That makes him seem like a lock to us, if we do end up landing him it's a real recruiting coup late in the year. Probably my favorite prospect this class.

Advertisement
SIAP but Ivins has posted that he is officially not taking the visit to Oregon or anywhere else this weekend.

That makes him seem like a lock to us, if we do end up landing him it's a real recruiting coup late in the year. Probably my favorite prospect this class.

Don't have access but the headline says Thomas not expected to visit. Classic hedging by Ivins, but great news if true.

Advertisement

Don't have access but the headline says Thomas not expected to visit. Classic hedging by Ivins, but great news if true.

Here's the article for those who don't have access:

It looks like Top100 wide receiver Jeff Thomas won't visit Oregon after all.

East St. Louis High head coach Darren Sunkett told InsideTheU on Friday that Thomas isn't expected to go anywhere this weekend. It had been previously been reported that he was considering taking a trip out to see the Pac-12 School.

That means that the Under Armour All-American will have taken just one official visit in advance of Feb.1's National Signing Day and that was to Miami last week.

Thomas to Miami would make all this go away. He can just run jet sweeps all game if our RBs all get hurt...

Advertisement
Advertisement
So should we still #watchthefinish ? should we not tune in anymore at this point?

tampon.jpg

Advertisement
Back