Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
Advertisement
it wasn't official, it was a quick unofficial from what i understand . . . could be wrong, i'm not insider at all

it wasn't official, it was a quick unofficial from what i understand . . . could be wrong, i'm not insider at all

Link or something?

Again, you are wrong. Why would he pay his own way to take an unofficial when he wouldn't even take his OV there?

I get you want to be as negative as possible, but Thomas did not and is not visiting Louisville. Louisville's 247 insider confirmed he's not an option for them anymore

Advertisement
lol post from some fake a$$ insider from CS.

"Jeff left miami a cane commit, and the staff felt extremely confident he would stick to his word and end up in this class. When the staff spoke with him earlier this week he wanted to still take the Oregon trip, and Dugans made a visit to try to convince Thomas to cancel the Oregon trip as they had discussed. As of this morning he has not arrived in Oregon.. That said, the staff has some major concerns about Louisville. Supposedly Jeff may have made a trip to Lville on the down low for a day just to make sure he was making the right decision with Miami.. Thomas has been a very heavy lean but this isnt wrapped up, watch out for the Cards making a late charge here.. I would guess its 60/40 miami here.."

Advertisement

"Jeff left miami a cane commit, and the staff felt extremely confident he would stick to his word and end up in this class. When the staff spoke with him earlier this week he wanted to still take the Oregon trip, and Dugans made a visit to try to convince Thomas to cancel the Oregon trip as they had discussed. As of this morning he has not arrived in Oregon.. That said, the staff has some major concerns about Louisville. Supposedly Jeff may have made a trip to Lville on the down low for a day just to make sure he was making the right decision with Miami.. Thomas has been a very heavy lean but this isnt wrapped up, watch out for the Cards making a late charge here.. I would guess its 60/40 miami here.."

lol

This guy isn't a fake insider. Not sure he's an insider, but he has been extremely accurate with his information as of late.

This guy is saying Thomas visited Louisville for a day. A UL poster on Scout is saying Thomas' coach is pushing him to UL.

That's enough smoke to raise some concern.

This guy isn't a fake insider. Not sure he's an insider, but he has been extremely accurate with his information as of late.

This guy is saying Thomas visited Louisville for a day. A UL poster on Scout is saying Thomas' coach is pushing him to UL.

This guy is the old CaneVette who trolls the board and pretends he knows sh*t. I remember last December he kept saying how we hired Butch, etc...guy is ridiculous.

Advertisement

This guy is the old CaneVette who trolls the board and pretends he knows sh*t. I remember last December he kept saying how we hired Butch, etc...guy is ridiculous.

Maybe so, but there seems to be smoke.

Thanks for joining CiS to defend your post.

Link or something?

Again, you are wrong. Why would he pay his own way to take an unofficial when he wouldn't even take his OV there?

I get you want to be as negative as possible, but Thomas did not and is not visiting Louisville. Louisville's 247 insider confirmed he's not an option for them anymore

Have you read the post on the UL 247sport board where somebody asked about Thomas and UL. It looks like the 247 MOD responded. Do you know what he said?

Advertisement
Back