Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
lol post from some fake a$$ insider from CS.

"Jeff left miami a cane commit, and the staff felt extremely confident he would stick to his word and end up in this class. When the staff spoke with him earlier this week he wanted to still take the Oregon trip, and Dugans made a visit to try to convince Thomas to cancel the Oregon trip as they had discussed. As of this morning he has not arrived in Oregon.. That said, the staff has some major concerns about Louisville. Supposedly Jeff may have made a trip to Lville on the down low for a day just to make sure he was making the right decision with Miami.. Thomas has been a very heavy lean but this isnt wrapped up, watch out for the Cards making a late charge here.. I would guess its 60/40 miami here.."

This guy isn't a fake insider. Not sure he's an insider, but he has been extremely accurate with his information as of late.

This guy is saying Thomas visited Louisville for a day. A UL poster on Scout is saying Thomas' coach is pushing him to UL.

That's enough smoke to raise some concern.

Thanks for joining CiS to defend your post.

Yeah, no. That's not me. I don't know ****.

it wasn't official, it was a quick unofficial from what i understand . . . could be wrong, i'm not insider at all

Link or something?

Again, you are wrong. Why would he pay his own way to take an unofficial when he wouldn't even take his OV there?

I get you want to be as negative as possible, but Thomas did not and is not visiting Louisville. Louisville's 247 insider confirmed he's not an option for them anymore

Have you read the post on the UL 247sport board where somebody asked about Thomas and UL. It looks like the 247 MOD responded. Do you know what he said?

From Louisville's 247 mod last night:

In speaking with his coach the past two weeks, including a couple days, never received impression he's pushing Louisville. In fact, I think Louisville is third on his list behind Miami and Oregon. I don't expect him to visit campus before signing day.[/B]

it wasn't official, it was a quick unofficial from what i understand . . . could be wrong, i'm not insider at all

Link or something?

Again, you are wrong. Why would he pay his own way to take an unofficial when he wouldn't even take his OV there?

I get you want to be as negative as possible, but Thomas did not and is not visiting Louisville. Louisville's 247 insider confirmed he's not an option for them anymore

Have you read the post on the UL 247sport board where somebody asked about Thomas and UL. It looks like the 247 MOD responded. Do you know what he said?

In speaking with his coach the past two weeks, including a couple days, never received impression he's pushing Louisville. In fact, I think Louisville is third on his list behind Miami and Oregon. I don't expect him to visit campus before signing day.[/B]

Thanks.

Advertisement
Alright so McFarland is gone and Thomas snuck off to UL. We still vibing here or are we not as optimistic? Asking for a friend.

Alright so McFarland is gone and Thomas snuck off to UL. We still vibing here or are we not as optimistic? Asking for a friend.

did u ******* read the last few posts? ULs own mod said:

In speaking with his coach the past two weeks, including a couple days, never received impression he's pushing Louisville. In fact, I think Louisville is third on his list behind Miami and Oregon. I don't expect him to visit campus before signing day.

Advertisement

did u ****ing read the last few posts? ULs own mod said:

In speaking with his coach the past two weeks, including a couple days, never received impression he's pushing Louisville. In fact, I think Louisville is third on his list behind Miami and Oregon. I don't expect him to visit campus before signing day.

He cancelled his trip to his number 2 for his number 3? OK Lassy!

He never had a trip set up anywhere. He told Marshall Few on the visit that he was going to Oregon for a visit but never locked anything in. No site at any point confirmed an Oregon or Louisville trip. It seems like misdirection from Thomas and his coaches for his announcement at this point.

Advertisement
lol post from some fake a$$ insider from CS.

"Jeff left miami a cane commit, and the staff felt extremely confident he would stick to his word and end up in this class. When the staff spoke with him earlier this week he wanted to still take the Oregon trip, and Dugans made a visit to try to convince Thomas to cancel the Oregon trip as they had discussed. As of this morning he has not arrived in Oregon.. That said, the staff has some major concerns about Louisville. Supposedly Jeff may have made a trip to Lville on the down low for a day just to make sure he was making the right decision with Miami.. Thomas has been a very heavy lean but this isnt wrapped up, watch out for the Cards making a late charge here.. I would guess its 60/40 miami here.."

This guy isn't a fake insider. Not sure he's an insider, but he has been extremely accurate with his information as of late.

This guy is saying Thomas visited Louisville for a day. A UL poster on Scout is saying Thomas' coach is pushing him to UL.

That's enough smoke to raise some concern.

Lulz

He never had a trip set up anywhere. He told Marshall Few on the visit that he was going to Oregon for a visit but never locked anything in. No site at any point confirmed an Oregon or Louisville trip. It seems like misdirection from Thomas and his coaches for his announcement at this point.

I dont like it at all.

Advertisement
people way too into the baboon GIF
Studies show that baboon gifs are some of the most compelling gifs in the market.

200.gif

Florida Gators recruiting war room?

200w (3).gif

All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

This is a cash game, either pay like you weigh or starve...

All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom

So who should pay them?

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom

So who should pay them?

Brock

Advertisement
Back