Jeff Thomas

bshaw28

Junior
I saw he tweeted a Top 3 of of Miami, Louisville, Oregon on 1/19, but he's using his 1/27 visit on Tennessee? Is that right?

I know his Crystal Ball is all Miami, but any new updates or anything to worry about here?

This is the guy I want most that's still on the board.

NoVaCane04

Mothafucka Jones
I saw he tweeted a Top 3 of of Miami, Louisville, Oregon on 1/19, but he's using his 1/27 visit on Tennessee? Is that right?

I know his Crystal Ball is all Miami, but any new updates or anything to worry about here?

Great thread. Kill yourself.

FIUMCane

Junior
Jesus Christ man. You almost gave me a heart attack. You can't start such threads with 5 days to go and all the pressure in here. For faks sake

fincane

Senior
He is supposed to visit Oregon but we are trying to talk him out of it.
Oregon is trying to talk him into it. He hasn't set a visit yet. He mentioned to a recruit on his OV to Miami that Oregon would be the visit but hasn't locked it in going into today.

Qsmith305

Recruit
Dosent look like he is going to Oregon. Almost Friday already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brock

All-American
Dawg... you asking questions like you haven't followed jeff Thomas recruitment since the under armour game...

Ver

Senior
He's not visiting Tennessee anymore, 247 hasn't updated that

bshaw28

Junior
Dawg... you asking questions like you haven't followed jeff Thomas recruitment since the under armour game...
You're right - I should've know about the Tenn visit. Could've just searched the board instead of making a new post. Neg away!

Insanecane

Junior
people way too into the baboon GIF
Studies show that baboon gifs are some of the most compelling gifs in the market.

RVA Cane

Remember me? Benny Blanco?
Staff member
You're right - I should've know about the Tenn visit. Could've just searched the board instead of making a new post. Neg away!
We can't... They took that option away temporarily. The best we can do as have [MENTION=16452]notPook187[/MENTION] downvote in long form.

yes we have to worry because this is the one school when they want someone $$ is not an issue. tyler bryd said they really want me bad on face book next thing i know he's gone and his career went with him. the bag man is real folks.

yeah while he was being interviewed the guy through tennesee in there out of no where and he said oh yeah like something had been promise to him.

NateDogg

G-Funk Era
He is supposed to visit Oregon but we are trying to talk him out of it.
Oregon is trying to talk him into it. He hasn't set a visit yet. He mentioned to a recruit on his OV to Miami that Oregon would be the visit but hasn't locked it in going into today.
Taggert: "yo man this campus sick. You need to come check it out before they kick me out this joint."