Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
are we sure this kid can't qualify

Jeremy Crabtree
RecruitingNation

East St. Louis (Illinois) High receiver Jeff Thomas raised eyebrows last week when he tweeted Missouri and Alabama were no longer in his top group. "Both are great schools, but they're just not recruting me strong enough." Thomas, the nation's 88th-ranked player, said Illinois, Miami, Oregon and Louisville have been recruting him strongly, though. Thomas said he'll visit Louisville on Jan. 13, Illinois on Jan. 20 and is working on a date with Oregon.

I don't know how to embed a tweet but as of 4 minutes ago Andrew Ivins said Miami is indeed in contact with Top 100 WR Jeff Thomas.

I don't know how to embed a tweet but as of 4 minutes ago Andrew Ivins said Miami is indeed in contact with Top 100 WR Jeff Thomas.

Too late. What a joke. Hopefully the walk on from Westminster will stick with us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A

Too late. What a joke. Hopefully the walk on from Westminster will stick with us.

Agree. Staff throwing out desperation offers now

Already had a offer.

thomas can play. he is not a reach

I worded that completely wrong. What I meant to say was that the staff is now going full press on any WR left despite other teams already deeply engrained in the recruiting process. Have we realistically talked to Thomas up up until we lost out on a couple of other WR's? I hope for once we can actually snag one late like Thomas instead of always having the commit leave to another school during the waning months of recruiting season.

Too late? The dude said out his own mouth miami has been recruiting him strongly.

Is he visiting? Already has visits to 3 schools lined up. It sounds like we just recently rengaged with him. And I don't think we have a shot with him.

Too late? The dude said out his own mouth miami has been recruiting him strongly.

Is he visiting? Already has visits to 3 schools lined up. It sounds like we just recently rengaged with him. And I don't think we have a shot with him.

He has two lined up. Oregon offered him yesterday so they might be the third. We found out with Harley having visits lined up doesn't really mean much.

Advertisement
Whoooooooooooooaaaa bod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back