Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of CB's of this kid going to Illinois again why isn't Miami pushing for this kid.

Advertisement
A lot of CB's of this kid going to Illinois again why isn't Miami pushing for this kid.

This kids from my area. His HS QB is a Mizzou commit but Illinois just offered him recently. Him and Thomas are extremely close. Definitely a package deal.

[HUDL]video/3/3343060/584f484bc124de1b34a31aa5[/HUDL]

I know he's being primarily recruited by teams as a WR, but I actually like him a lil better at CB.

Advertisement

I know he's being primarily recruited by teams as a WR, but I actually like him a lil better at CB.

Dude is good at both, but he is a game changer with his speed at WR. He had two long explosive TD catches in the State Title game where he just blew passed the DBs. In the mold of Phillip Dorsett with his straight line speed.

[]_[]nique;2749619 said:

Dude is good at both, but he is a game changer with his speed at WR. He had two long explosive TD catches in the State Title game where he just blew passed the DBs. In the mold of Phillip Dorsett with his straight line speed.

I love him at cb. He seems to have great on field awarenes. I like how he avoided the pick play in msn but still was in dudes pocket. Then he jams wr and sells man coverage, then last second hands him off and gets int in his zone. Really impressive athlete

Last edited:
Advertisement
There has been absolutely nothing on this guy....and all we hear from Rick is how he wants speed

[]_[]nique;2749619 said:

I love him at cb. He seems to have great on field awarenes. I like how he avoided the pick play in msn but still was in dudes pocket. Then he jams wr and sells man coverage, then last second hands him off and gets int in his zone. Really impressive athlete

Disagree. I actually watched the second half of film ( which is offense ) and he's off the chain there too.

I like him at wr, great speed and balance. Dude ran an out route full speed without even slowing down, but it was still crisp. Like I said " great balance ".

Yeah ....I quoted myself, I'm legitimately torn. He is a baller on either side

Last edited:
[]_[]nique;2749619 said:

Disagree. I actually watched the second half of film ( which is offense ) and he's off the chain there too.

I like him at wr, great speed and balance. Dude ran an out route full speed without even slowing down, but it was still crisp. Like I said " great balance ".

Yeah ....I quoted myself, I'm legitimately torn. He is a baller on either side
This kid a PLAYA.....so that means we will plug and slow play.

Advertisement
Dugans started following him on twitter fwiw

Well... at least we know they know who he is.. We need burners. It's worth a shot on a couple of guys with elite straight line speed.

Something seems weird about his recruitment. Illinois leads for his commitment. Haven't followed him so either he kept his composure process for schools cooled on him.

That being said we suck right now at WR.

Sign him up.

Advertisement
As of last night Mia wasn't in the pix. Like StlCane stated Jeff and the Bball player are best friends going to U of I together. Miami is not respected by anyone in East St Louis due to how we treated one of their own in the 80's. Yes I did say the 80's. They want zero parts of Mia as of now.....Could things change? I highly doubt it as I was told yesterday it's a done deal to Illinois but in this world of recruiting who knows. Glad to to see Dugan follow on Twitter but I don't see any form of light at the end of tunnel.....Yes my first post as I just checked this site out cause I'm diggin Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He...will...not...qualify.

Illinois is going to sign him, place him in Juco and cross their fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back