Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we picked up 3 more crystal ball predictions yesterday from writers for Ohio Taint, Bama and the Atlanta Journal Constitution. [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] we trending up, baby!

Keep the good news coming , RVA..... would like this baller in this class. Thanks

Advertisement
Looks like we picked up 3 more crystal ball predictions yesterday from writers for Ohio Taint, Bama and the Atlanta Journal Constitution. [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] we trending up, baby!

Keep the good news coming , RVA..... would like this baller in this class. Thanks

I think I will my pugilistic friend... The Michigan insider just CB'd Jeff Thomas to us this morning.

[]_[]nique;2784827 said:
Ivins posted this tonight
" many think that Thomas will end up inking with the Hurricanes and apparently some people inside are already pushing him that way. "

Positive news

Very very very very positive. Sad that once again an OOS kid and his people get it more then homegrown kids

I would think Illinois says that about tons of players every year too.

You know...it has obviously been a painful ride for us over the past decade. A lot of losses to lesser opponents, disrespect on the national stage, and zero ACC championship appearences; however, think about how sh*tty it must be to be a ******* Illinois fan, LOL. Like how do you do that?

[]_[]nique;2784827 said:
" many think that Thomas will end up inking with the Hurricanes and apparently some people inside are already pushing him that way. "

Positive news

Very very very very positive. Sad that once again an OOS kid and his people get it more then homegrown kids

You know...it has obviously been a painful ride for us over the past decade. A lot of losses to lesser opponents, disrespect on the national stage, and zero ACC championship appearences; however, think about how sh*tty it must be to be a ******* Illinois fan, LOL. Like how do you do that?

in (somewhat) recent history, they had that juice williams and mendenhall year... and that's really it.

[]_[]nique;2784827 said:

Positive news

in (somewhat) recent history, they had that juice williams and mendenhall year... and that's really it.

arellious benn too (i know i misspelled the 1st name)

Advertisement
So now... Thomas needs a school with family housing.

Apparently he done got a kid and a girlfriend tagging along.

Do we even have such a thing?

So now... Thomas needs a school with family housing.

Apparently he done got a kid and a girlfriend tagging along.

Do we even have such a thing?

What are you talking about? Every school does lol

Advertisement
That information about Thomas is not entirely true

This dude's been dropping illusory fake insider comments on Thomas. I think we're witnessing the emergence of another source.

Give us some more "this isn't what it appears to be" detailed analysis on Thomas.

This dude's been dropping illusory fake insider comments on Thomas. I think we're witnessing the emergence of another source.

Give us some more "this isn't what it appears to be" detailed analysis on Thomas.

He's a few hashtags or a little coach info away from insider status. Get tweed in here to give him the handbook

Advertisement

This is the same joker who just said last week that Thomas and his HS QB are a "done deal" to Illinois and that nobody in ESL respects Miami, apparently because of something that happened 30 years ago or something.

What a troll, ban this guy

He's a few hashtags or a little coach info away from insider status. Get tweed in here to give him the handbook

If he hits us with some talk about the "right" school or package deals for gimpy cousins or tells us "we're at the table" then we can get excited.

This is the same joker who just said last week that Thomas and his HS QB are a "done deal" to Illinois and that nobody in ESL respects Miami, apparently because of something that happened 30 years ago or something.

Feel free to believe what you want, ban me if you have the authority
Illinois ****ed some things up since then when they felt everything was signed sealed and delivered
They are trying to correct it now. If you feel like Illinois is not in the picture then your stupid
Don't believe everything you hear.....I've said it before, If he visits next week things will get interesting

What part of IL are you from cause you obviously don't know how things are run in East St.

Advertisement
Who is saying Thomas has a kid that would come with ? 247 ?

You would think we would know that info from the start

Illinois ****ed some things up since then when they felt everything was signed sealed and delivered
They are trying to correct it now. If you feel like Illinois is not in the picture then your stupid
Don't believe everything you hear.....I've said it before, If he visits next week things will get interesting

What part of IL are you from cause you obviously don't know how things are run in East St.

Sounds like East St. may have a blue lot.

Can you just answer one thing, is Miami playing the game?

Can you just answer one thing, is Miami playing the game?

Harleys sister wants a basketball ride. Holloman's delinquent brother. Sounds like Thomas may need a full ride for his kid at the on campus preschool. We in this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back