Jeff Thomas suspended today

Advertisement
Advertisement
This program is such a mess. These players have no pride no initiative,.Just DGAF. Goes back to coaching and the fact the school DGAF either.

Advertisement
He has gotten plenty of screens and sweeps just to put the ball in his hands and he’s done nothing with them. Somebody with his speed should kill YAC but he doesn’t
I agree that he could get more touches. But, aside from the occasional deep pass, I fail to see the hype. He is not explosive. He is not the guy that has me thinking get him the ball X times per game, he will break one.

Kid came in as one of the top receivers yet like so many players have not gotten better!! Yes this was a game that maybe he would have had a field day. He will do like so many of our players leave early and bounce around the league as an lightly paid udfa. #typical

Advertisement
Because there is no room and the spacing is horrible.
Because he has little elusiveness - you see it on PRs too.

He's fast and has an incredible ability to run through a break on a route without slowing down, but he has very little ability to make a man miss.

Advertisement
Just logged in and saw Jeff “Fair catch on the 3 yard line” Thomas is suspended.
Let’s go POPE!!!

Our OL and the play-calling are the issue. If he had a decent OL and if Enos called the right plays, JT4 would look plenty fast. Ultimately, Enos is handcuffed by the OL, and even when he’s not, he handcuffs himself with bizarre play-calls.

As far as JT4, hard to kick him when he’s down until we know why he was suspended other than to say it’s disappointing. There’s such a range- could it be late to a team mtg vs academics vs drugs vs something else.

Personally, I think we need him, and it would be nice to have him back. If Pope and the others were better, they’d already be on the field ahead of him.

Advertisement
Back