Jeff Thomas suspended today

Advertisement
He's good enough to go anywhere (almost) he wants next season.. if he can graduate early. I doubt that happens.. I do think he'd look completley different in a real offense.

hes got the talent to be at clemson bama. he wont cut it mentally. theres a reason big schools backed off. hes a talented kid, but cant seem to get out of his own way going back to high school

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes got the talent to be at clemson bama. he wont cut it mentally. theres a reason big schools backed off. hes a talented kid, but cant seem to get out of his own way going back to high school
Completely agree.. but I could definitely see an Oklahoma or Florida taking a chance on a grad transfer senior with his talent.

Advertisement
He's good enough to go anywhere (almost) he wants next season.. if he can graduate early. I doubt that happens.. I do think he'd look completley different in a real offense.

I hear he's only like 20 credits short of a mechanical engineering degree so you might be onto something here. Keep an eye on Stanford as a potential grad transfer landing spot.

Advertisement
He is a cancer on the team. Another Brown and Owens

I don't buy the cancer thing. Is he a bad teammate? No doubt. Is he what's wrong with this team? Not even close. We've been talking big for 15 years. Don't be a fan later. Blah blah. Down 30.. Look at the rings! Look at me! Most of these kids don't care about winning or losing. Just talk. Fake swag. Fake dancing. Fake coaches. Fake AD's. Fake fans. Fake news. A few reals mixed in (Salute JJ4, DJT).

Advertisement
Back