Jeff Thomas suspended today

Advertisement
Lol. Sure, why not!?? Good move Jeff.

Why would he actually be playing in a game where he can develop a rhythm with our QB...in a game where we should have ample opportunities to go deep.

Why do I get the feeling we don’t see him play again?? :/ (Hope it’s just a wrong gut feeling)
Hate when posters reach with a post and then say i hope I’m Wrong. Sh*ts annoying.

It was kind of odd he wasn't out there that much late vs uva. He probably went off and is ****ed about not getting touches. Oh well

Advertisement
I can see another Willis type situation here. JT4 acts like he's changed for his SR. season, puts up stupid #'s and goes undrafted.

Advertisement
JT4 is the poster child of the "disease" coach Diaz is talking about. He has got to be the slowest fast guy in the history of the U.

That’s why I said manny made a mistake bringing him back ,quitting during the season and then bringing him back isn’t the best way of implementing a “new culture”.

It’s a bad look for manny to do that then to say we need to get rid of the disease.

If none of his troubles are academic related and this is his third year. Why wouldn’t you assume he is close to getting his degree?
I'm assuming he's done the minimum to stick around, much like his contribution to the football program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Sure, why not!?? Good move Jeff.

Why would he actually be playing in a game where he can develop a rhythm with our QB...in a game where we should have ample opportunities to go deep.

Why do I get the feeling we don’t see him play again?? :/ (Hope it’s just a wrong gut feeling)
Because we are the new Miami the harder we work the worse we get. You point about timing is spot on!

Advertisement
Back