Jeff Thomas story time from Footballville....

k9cane

Senior
this kid has issues, but on the gridiron he was blessed with unreal talent. I really hope he gets to fully showcase his skills. This story from Mr Footballville only reaffirms why I thought Manny Diaz had to bring back JT4 -- he's special. The only thing that can really stop him at this level was a prehistoRicht offense.

But anyways, enjoy:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh look another lame *** Richt joke by K9
STFU Richt chuck rider. He was awful for this university. He was ruining it. Guess you also missed the part where Richt retiring played a part in Jarren returning to school. The mass exodus on offense if he came back with the same staff would’ve set this program back into irrelevancy.

STFU Richt chuck rider. He was awful for this university. He was ruining it. Guess you also missed the part where Richt retiring played a part in Jarren returning to school. The mass exodus on offense if he came back with the same staff would’ve set this program back into irrelevancy.

you tell him!!!

You sound like a little whinny *****. Dudes gone. Give it a rest and look forward. I’m for whatever makes our team better. Richt stepped away, voluntarily, without asking for money. Ur little ***** rant about what ifs doesn’t apply. Go back to the drawing board

Advertisement
Didn’t Jarren get talked into coming back..by Richt..correct me if I’m wrong

Honestly that was awful. Nothing earth shattering in the story and he takes 8 minutes to tell a one minute story.

Summary. JT4 played in 7v7 tournament in FL after his SR year and the other team talked a lot of trash and he burned them on every play till a fight broke out.

Anyone have a summary of what he is saying. Dude thinks he j prince saying 8 words a minute. Couldn't listen to more than 15 seconds of him.
Noteworthy, he said he’s seen them all Jerry jeudy, Amari cooper, Calvin Ridley etc many times but Jeff Thomas get off is on another level than those guys which is crazy to think about but still true at the end of the day

Advertisement
You sound like a little whinny *****. Dudes gone. Give it a rest and look forward. I’m for whatever makes our team better. Richt stepped away, voluntarily, without asking for money. Ur little ***** rant about what ifs doesn’t apply. Go back to the drawing board
You sound like you are mediocre in life. That’s what you’re happy with. He’ll last season wasn’t even mediocre. I’m not whiney, I’m ****ed at 7-6 and enduring a 3rd 4 game losing streak during his tenure and watching one of the worst offensive performances in our history.

My what if is a fact from the horses mouth. Sit down or pull up your skirt and join the cheerleading team.

Honestly that was awful. Nothing earth shattering in the story and he takes 8 minutes to tell a one minute story.

Summary. JT4 played in 7v7 tournament in FL after his SR year and the other team talked a lot of trash and he burned them on every play till a fight broke out.
It's an old story too. It was from back in 2016 when he came down to Miami for a 7v7 tournament & was playing against NGHTMR 7v7 on squad, he was talking a lot of trash with a bunch of the local South fla kids, he & Trenell Troutman got into a fight. Troutman punched him in his face, but JT hit'em back & they had to break it up.

Advertisement
Back