Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Take a year or two off, bro.

You’re not made for this.
well we will find out whos right time will only tell, i hope most guys on here are right but i been through 4 hire. There always happy times in the beginning and ignore the red flags. I'll wait, I want this guy to succeed but just dont want to fall for it again and i'll give props when props are due.

Advertisement
From a career trajectory POV, it’s a horrible decision. He could have played one more year here and gotten drafted. Now he has to sit out a year and play for a ****** team

Scary to think a kid like him would rather sit out a year than play.

We've seen again and again and again now this kid make poor career choices that people around him apparently cant talk him out of. If that's the case,....he wouldnt really ad much. We see what he adds to the team on the field on Saturdays. What we dont see is what he takes away from the team the other 6 days of the week.

Last edited:
Basically there was gonna be some accountability for quitting. Jeff being Jeff concluded they weren’t showing him love so he enrolled at Illinois. Yet another poor emotionally driven decision by this kid.

And that’s why he is better off leaving. He had no awareness of the ramifications of QUITTING. He quit on his teammates. That’s a hard one to come back from. He should understand that there would be ramifications if he were allowed back, like starting out at the bottom with the walk ons.

Advertisement
Basically there was gonna be some accountability for quitting. Jeff being Jeff concluded they weren’t showing him love so he enrolled at Illinois. Yet another poor emotionally driven decision by this kid.

Sadly, you are 100% on point.

He’ll probably never play in CFB again, and end up a 6th round draft choice that is a preseason injury away from getting a settlement and being out of the League.

well we will find out whos right time will only tell, i hope most guys on here are right but i been through 4 hire. There always happy times in the beginning and ignore the red flags. I'll wait, I want this guy to succeed but just dont want to fall for it again and i'll give props when props are due.

Your words are telling. As you know, and your HERD brothers know, the instant there is one Canes pass intercepted, an opposing team puts together a good drive for a score, a Canes fumble, a couple of Canes drives that don't end up in a score the HERD will be bellowing/mooing like the reporter watching the Hindenberg tragedy...ooooh the humanity!

Every facet of the UM program will come under vicious attacks by the HERD/Mob/Haters/Brothers from the same extremely dumb mother.

The "I told you so's" will be reverberating across the college football landscape. The moronic changing of coaches and players names to insult them will be rampant.

The outright lies and phony rumors about the program will be embraced by the Confederacy of Dunces, then built upon.

The above are sad truths of 15 straight years and is a major reason why new UM football administrations cannot gain traction, because if there is not perfection the Mob stampedes trying to destroy everything in it's nefarious path.

To prevent the latest staff and players from being yet again victims of the HERD the administration must respond IMMEDIATELY and FORCEFULLY to the idiocy being put out by the HERD, and others, thus proving to the masses the HERD is made up of know nothing clowns and are clueless purveyors of refried horseshyt!

Advertisement
Your words are telling. As you know, and your HERD brothers know, the instant there is one Canes pass intercepted, an opposing team puts together a good drive for a score, a Canes fumble, a couple of Canes drives that don't end up in a score the HERD will be bellowing/mooing like the reporter watching the Hindenberg tragedy...ooooh the humanity!

Every facet of the UM program will come under vicious attacks by the HERD/Mob/Haters/Brothers from the same extremely dumb mother.

The "I told you so's" will be reverberating across the college football landscape. The moronic changing of coaches and players names to insult them will be rampant.

The outright lies and phony rumors about the program will be embraced by the Confederacy of Dunces, then built upon.

The above are sad truths of 15 straight years and is a major reason why new UM football administrations cannot gain traction, because if there is not perfection the Mob stampedes trying to destroy everything in it's nefarious path.

To prevent the latest staff and players from being yet again victims of the HERD the administration must respond IMMEDIATELY and FORCEFULLY to the idiocy being put out by the HERD, and others, thus proving to the masses the HERD is made up of know nothing clowns and are clueless purveyors of refried horseshyt!
After the first paragraph i didnt read cause thats a lie, if u came with facts I would say its true easily I have no problem telling the truth. One int and Im going to go crazy? cmon man stop it

You've become insufferable.
Why cause when theres a report that says Jeff aint coming back......my response is negative? U have people in this very thread saying "I am not surprised"
If something good happens im in with yall, Diaz tackling dummies I thought was brilliant and cool, him hiring Enos is brilliant and firing the entire O staff. People get annoyed with me because when we cant close I say it and I will repeat because its the truth and its what hinders us. If people dont like it put me on ignore, if I lie thats one thing but if its true I can deal with someone telling the truth.

Go blast on Ivins who said the same thing I said and hes the most IN INSIDER..............he basically said if they dont recruit sfla at a high level they will fail period. Its the same thing I have always said and if they cant close Im going to call it out, if they do they will make me a believer. Too many times I've been a believer just like u guys without results.....I want results now then I'll believe.

After the first paragraph i didnt read cause thats a lie, if u came with facts I would say its true easily I have no problem telling the truth. One int and Im going to go crazy? cmon man stop it
ET.jpg

Advertisement

It's a lie???

Anybody that read and believes that typical HERD horseshyt response I encourage you to take a few minutes to peruse through the archived game day threads of 2017 where the Canes won their first 10 games.

What you will find is EXACTLY what I described in my first paragraph. If the reader did not know what the Canes won/loss record was they would have come away from reading the HERDS comments and concluded the Canes were 0 and 10, not 10 and 0.

Finally, please remember this post and the Herd members response and then we will see who is the liar...hint; Dwinstitle!

Advertisement
It's a lie???

Anybody that read and believes that typical HERD horseshyt response I encourage you to take a few minutes to peruse through the archived game day threads of 2017 where the Canes won their first 10 games.

What you will find is EXACTLY what I described in my first paragraph. If the reader did not know what the Canes won/loss record was they would have come away from reading the HERDS comments and concluded the Canes were 0 and 10, not 10 and 0.

Finally, please remember this post and the Herd members response and then we will see who is the liar...hint; Dwinstitle!
I just look for red flags fam if I see a red flag I voice my opinion, if I see a good thing I voice my opinion. Isnt that what u do here voice your opinion? I dont know wtf u post or even remember anything u post because I dont care I may have even agreed with u before. I didnt complain not once during the 2017 year the only gripe I had I didnt like our QB but I posted I will stay quiet cause we are winning and thats what its about. Find out that was fools gold, and in game threads people watch the g ames and point out certain things negative or positive they have a right too they have (like you) watched football for years. Some people have CaneShades on like media guys who just kiss *** and u have the people like me that keep it 100 and tell it like it is whether it hurts or not.

Even there are slurpers here who bytch n moan during gameday, everyone gets upset when there team is playing liek ****. If I bytched about an interception then I bytched about it question is.......Did the INT happen? if yes then im not lying they threw a pick and if it was a bad throw i called it a bad throw whats the big fuqin deal..........are u on your period? U guys are the females the ones who call out others use are the ones who are the females because u only like to hear what u like to hear. Use are women who get cheated on and dont want the man to say yea I fuqed someone else........nope nope nope u want to hear the lies and when your friends tell u you say no your not a good friend
your insufferable blah blah blah.

Im the friend im the one telling u shes fuqin someone else, im telling u that there are red flags and use are saying no no no when u have 15 years of proof. But if it makes u feel better put the blinders on fam enjoy the ride cause u will keep getting fooled by the next bytch.

Last edited:

Seriously...are you nine years old? You must be a laugh riot with the other 4th graders.

You including your self-portrait above doesn't help dispell the rumor that when you first began to pop out of mommy she took one look at you, crossed her legs and tried to squeeze the life out of a mutated fungus she believed had crawled out of her. The fact that your mommy then got up screaming and ran away to never be heard from again should give you at least a hint.

Advertisement
Back