Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Dude, come on.

All he had to do was put his head down, rack up 50 catches for 700 yards and a half dozen touchdowns next season and 11 months from now he’d have left here for NFL millions.

He did something incredibly immature and paid for it.
Maybe he can accomplish above with the Illini,

False narrative. A lot of folks don't care if he comes back or becomes a professional garbage collector. He had a chance that many would like to have, he was too stupid to not **** it up. Maybe he shows out elsewhere and makes the league, maybe he becomes a short-order cook, maybe he does what he always has done, run back to the crib because the world is too big for him...it matters not. Actions have consequences in the adult world and he made his bed. Could not care less if he played here anymore. Talented "man", but plenty more where he came from...next.

The guy you responding to didn't ask how you feel. He was stating how wishy washy The fake fans can be.. you responded. But he was stating facts. People bashed him when he left team, were cool and excited to possibly get him back, and now are back to bashing... I'd say JT4 made his own bed as well, but not play ignorant to our timid fanbase.

Advertisement
So, we not fvckin now?
look-either-we-******-or-im-******.jpg

Advertisement
Soft *** people in here. I don’t EVER EVER recall getting a guy back after he quit. Know why? Cause he’s a cotdam quitter! The fan base here has gotten so soft making excuses for this kid. Begging him to come back like we need him cause we’re so scared of those scary mighty SEC Gators. What the fvck! Every one of you nimwits who comes on here and says but but he grew up in east st. Louis....where da fug do you think these Miami boys grew up, in a Sandals all-inclusive!? Gtfoh. If the coaches and teams want him back fine then, but it’s on their terms, not his. If not, wish the best for you. Just not at the U.

that's what I expect as well
Exactly this guy goes to Illinois team that went 4-8 last year, with a QB worse than rosier, and a coach that's probably gonna be fired before Jeff is eligible to play in 2020, bet money he quits or declares for draft before then

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's pretty clear Manny was willing to take him back with some clear conditions, and he didn't want any. Not surprising. If the humility and foresight was there in the first place he wouldn't have quit with 2 games left in the season.

And I tend to agree, but there are just as many people here who think JT wanted in and Manny just fcked it up because he's stupid. Basically
we just took saban's handpicked choice for OC

Saban's a douche to work for and Enos already has "worked for Saban" on his resume.

Advertisement
Back