Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** it man, he quit but who cares

With these transfers, new offense, lets ******* ride next year and win the god **** division

BRING HIM BACK I WANT 45 A GAME

Division? With him we make a run at the conference!! Believe that

Lol just so y’all know I’m the little nerd who supposedly doesn’t know anyone...I’ve been close friends with Jeff for the last couple years talking to him almost everyday, I even just got done talking to him for the past 3 hours and he’s back home with his family and not coming back he’s all Illinois if y’all wanna believe some rumor then so be it...he ain’t coming back y’all gotta get over it ✌🏼

Lol just so y’all know I’m the little nerd who supposedly doesn’t know anyone...I’ve been close friends with Jeff for the last couple years talking to him almost everyday, I even just got done talking to him for the past 3 hours and he’s back home with his family and not coming back he’s all Illinois if y’all wanna believe some rumor then so be it...he ain’t coming back y’all gotta get over it ✌🏼
Whatever, dork. You look like half a nut sack.

Advertisement
No way. If Manny gets Jeff back...wow. there's no way.
Plp
I'm just not sure where this "fire" is coming from? Someone fill me in, cuz if Manny can pull this off w/o dividing the locker room I'll be ecstatic. I just happen to think the KJ Osborn transfer was a Thomas replacement (as much as possible lol)
He deleted all the mentions of Illinois off his insta and twitter

If he’s all Illinois (which sounds stupid to read) then why did he remove all that Illinois stuff from his account?

What kinda weirdo stalking **** is this. You talk to him everyday? You was on the phone for the last 3 hours?? That dude barely said 20 words his entire time here but he talking to you for 3 hours?

Do you devote this much time to getting *****? If you had, maybe you wouldn't be such a lame

Advertisement
What kinda weirdo stalking **** is this. You talk to him everyday? You was on the phone for the last 3 hours?? That dude barely said 20 words his entire time here but he talking to you for 3 hours?

Do you devote this much time to getting *****? If you had, maybe you wouldn't be such a lame
He talked to a picture of Jeff Thomas on the phone for 3 hours.

Advertisement

Welp it can either go one way or the other for you lol. You got a solid red lightsaber going for you right now...

Personally speaking I'm naturally skeptical of anything good happening no matter how realistic it sounds.... I'm also skeptical of anybody who says they have sources.

Side note... 3 hours?! I can't spend more the 15 minutes on the phone with anyone.... 3 hours is unfathomable.....

Advertisement
Back