Jeff Thomas drafted

Advertisement
The QB they took yesterday doesn't look much better than old Malik so don't expect him to be lighting up the league
Qb they took was a 4th rd pick by the Giants in 2018..... just got waived by the Browns in January....also a member of the Falcons, Jags and Eagles practice squads...

I’m interested in the USFL & also this new XFL/NFL partnership.

Good for Jeff. Now undrafted guys have an opportunity to get paid & seen in person vs CFL. NFL is still the goal, but these leagues put $$ in ur pockets, & another opportunity at exposure.

After his first stint here with his crap attitude blaming Dugans because he couldn't follow rules and act decent. He was in Harley and Pope's head having them wanting to transfer after his time here. This was before the board hated Dugans, Pope and then thinking Harley was a stud. Then Manny's sorry dorky self brings the cancer back. I hope this guy gets his life together, but drafting this guy is idiotic. He has done zero as a ball player and is a cancer until proving he has changed.

lol I'm 40 too, my man. And this isn't a slight towards you but he's not a kid. He's a man, a father, employed, pays taxes, old enough to smoke and drink legally, earns a paycheck. He's got to act like a man.

I understand that. I wasn't calling him a "kid" to make it seem like he's young and can make stupid mistakes. People that much younger than me are all "kids" when I talk about them. Perhaps young man would've been better suited 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Hopefully, Pittsburgh will remind him of East St. Louis, and he gets back to doing what he does.
Well since these games are laughably all being played in Alabama your little joke is deemed a dud!

Pew Pew Gun GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

Advertisement
Thank you for calling this out.

Our fans' obsession with what this kid "could've been" in a different system is laughable.

Jeff Thomas has always been his own worst enemy; not the quarterback, offensive line, head coach or play caller.

This kid had an attitude and work-ethic problem since high school.

BECAUSE he had superior talent, he felt he didn't have to work hard, practice hard or train hard—and it's THE REASON he's getting a shot with the Maulers instead of the Steelers.

Thomas had his shot with the best organization in the NFL—New England—back in 2020 and didn't even play his way onto the practice squad when given said shot.

Hopefully he'll make the most of his 37th chance here—but this revisionist history surrounding what could've been needs to stop already.

Side note, clown should've cleanly fielded that punt against Florida in the 2019 opener as Miami would've won that game and Manny could've avoided that disastrous 6-7 inaugural season.

All of our WRs regressed under the corching they received. It wasn't just him. You have no idea how well he would have fared with good coaching.

Remember all the clowns saying "he will never play another down of football" LMAO.
With "fans" like these who needs enemies?

Dude 9 times out of 10 balled out for us in the biggest games.. He was a knucklehead and had personal issues but with the qb play and offenses he played in he made plays.. I will always root for the kid..

Advertisement
Our fans' obsession with what this kid "could've been" in a different system is laughable.

Jeff Thomas has always been his own worst enemy; not the quarterback, offensive line, head coach or play caller.

This kid had an attitude and work-ethic problem since high school.
What you're saying is never going to register with this braindead fanbase. It's literally filled with c ock smoking zombies. According to them, every player that has come through this program in the last 20 yrs, could've easily been a 1st rd draft pick, if only they received better coaching. LMAO. They can't grasp the simple concept, that subpar coaches, tend to evaluate & recruit subpar talent. There's 2 primary reasons for this:

1.) They're star whores who have the recruiting ranking agencies dycks so far up their asses, they can't see or walk straight.

2.) They're more or less shills for S.FLA.

There's actually dummies in this very thread, who believe that Tracy Howard could've been a 1st rd draft pick, if only he went to Bama. Think about how retarded that sounds

These morons are so stupid, they don't understand that every time they come to the defense of our mediocre talent, they are simultaneously absolving responsibility from the very coaches they've routinely thrown under the bus at the 1st sign of adversity, by indirectly touting their evaluation abilities. Smh

Last edited:
So did Pope. What's your point?
According to these cats, how a WR looks in t-shirts, shorts, & 7 on 7 camps, is the main determining factor for whether he will become a productive WR in the future. Intangibles & football IQ don't really matter. Either does being recruited & evaluated by one of the worst WR coaches in the history of MIA football, Ron "Donk Rydin" Dugans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
None, the same amount of reason there is for you to be the President and Head Cheerleader of the Kyle Lauletta Fan Club unless he's your brother or best friend or something.
You can't compare the two bro...one guy got drafted made over a mil in 4 years still keeping his dream alive ...other got cut **** near soon as he touched the practice field...

Last edited:
When did pope dominate one of the all American games?

He didn't but he dominated at camps against elite competition. So saying Jeff dominated all week, so did Pope is virtually meaningless.

Talent was never a question with Thomas. He would literally be up for contention as the poster child for wasted talent. It's everything else that's the problem. Maybe he has the right attitude now and will make something of the opportunity. Others will be getting after it and happy to take his spot if he doesn't.

You can't compare the two bro...one guy got drafted made over a mil in 4 years still keeping his dream alive ...other got cut **** near soon as he touched the practice field...
Good lord, Kyle. This is the weirdest hill to die on in history.

Advertisement
Back