Jeff Thomas drafted

Advertisement
I think he played in the Under Armour game. Whatever all star game it was, he was working people over

Thought for sure he would be a star here but good to see he hasn’t given up
I was there the entire week....he made every 4 and 5* DB look like 10yr olds
Thank you for calling this out.

Our fans' obsession with what this kid "could've been" in a different system is laughable.

Jeff Thomas has always been his own worst enemy; not the quarterback, offensive line, head coach or play caller.

This kid had an attitude and work-ethic problem since high school.

BECAUSE he had superior talent, he felt he didn't have to work hard, practice hard or train hard—and it's THE REASON he's getting a shot with the Maulers instead of the Steelers.

Thomas had his shot with the best organization in the NFL—New England—back in 2020 and didn't even play his way onto the practice squad when given said shot.

Hopefully he'll make the most of his 37th chance here—but this revisionist history surrounding what could've been needs to stop already.

Side note, clown should've cleanly fielded that punt against Florida in the 2019 opener as Miami would've won that game and Manny could've avoided that disastrous 6-7 inaugural season.
Clown??...You do know Bennie Blades lost us a HUGE game doing the same thing??...His 1st down catch between 2 DBs against FSU paved way for game winning TD....his PR beat VT....Kid has ridiculous talent....he made 2 LSU DBs (both 1st rounders) look average.

Thank you for calling this out.

Our fans' obsession with what this kid "could've been" in a different system is laughable.

Jeff Thomas has always been his own worst enemy; not the quarterback, offensive line, head coach or play caller.

This kid had an attitude and work-ethic problem since high school.

BECAUSE he had superior talent, he felt he didn't have to work hard, practice hard or train hard—and it's THE REASON he's getting a shot with the Maulers instead of the Steelers.

Thomas had his shot with the best organization in the NFL—New England—back in 2020 and didn't even play his way onto the practice squad when given said shot.

Hopefully he'll make the most of his 37th chance here—but this revisionist history surrounding what could've been needs to stop already.

Side note, clown should've cleanly fielded that punt against Florida in the 2019 opener as Miami would've won that game and Manny could've avoided that disastrous 6-7 inaugural season.

He would have produced regardless in Lashlee’s offense.

Could have played slot and flanker. Having him would get Harley even more room to work.

But it was for the best. The way it went down humbled him. He has something in the tank and has probably been training.

Not sure how. I replied to that second quote. I believe Thomas would have put up numbers as long as he didn’t get dismissed again.

Advertisement
He’ll have to be watched , yes he’s and adult in age but that’s about it.

He needs to be mentored and raised again in his choices. I’m sure there a couple kids involved also that his 70 plus year old grandmother has to also raise from his other choices.

I hope it works out , if he thinks this new league is 5 star hotels and will be spoon fed NOT

GOCANES

I was there the entire week....he made every 4 and 5* DB look like 10yr olds

Clown??...You do know Bennie Blades lost us a HUGE game doing the same thing??...His 1st down catch between 2 DBs against FSU paved way for game winning TD....his PR beat VT....Kid has ridiculous talent....he made 2 LSU DBs (both 1st rounders) look average.
Agreed I don't understand the personal attacks calling him a clown, him coming back in the fsu game after getting his knee injured by the dirty facemask was huge. He also had game breaking plays his freshman year against UNC and Georgia tech that got stalled richt offenses going that we probably won't win without him. You take the good with the bad he's not the only guy to ever fumble a punt can't put the uf loss on him solely

Advertisement
What a mystery to me is , if your having issues starting or your not performing well or things aren’t just going well what make anyone in there right mind makes these kids think , I go NFL YEAH THAT’S YEAH AND ILL BALLOUT THERE LOLOLOL

It’s not working out here , I’ll just declare and go to the toughest meanest most unforgiving sport in the world and do my thing there BOOM and it’ll be like the HBO “ BALLERS “ that’s it perfect get my entourage together LETS DO IT

Advertisement
He has a high enough ceiling to make it to the pros. The problem with Jeff is he can't seem to keep his mind on the prize and focus. We're rootin' for you, Jeff. Go grind.

really had high expectations of him in 2018. glad he's getting a shot, do your thing young man

Advertisement
Kid was great, I'd love to see him in Lashlee's offense. He would have killed it with TVD.

Kid was great, I'd love to see him in Lashlee's offense. He would have killed it with TVD.
He would have been unstoppable which would have raised the maturity in his game.

It gets me crazy why they cut themselves short in there formation physically and mentally.

Whom ever convinced him to leave must look at there handy work now .

Now he has to basically start right again right where he left , he can do it for sure but now he’s forced to go on the road less traveled when he should have taken it years ago when it was his time but it scares kids to sacrifice, well now he’ll sacrifice and it will be almost insurmountable odds this time.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back