Jeff Thomas dehydrated

Advertisement
I think it was precaution because it was FIU

And not to mention mike Harley was having himself a game why not reward him

Does it seam weird that Jeff stayed out the rest of the game for dehydration? I get that he ran his legs off at the beginning of the game. Maybe he just needed a break . I don’t see how with a good conditioning program in Miami he couldn’t return . Either Jeff wasn’t ready last week or something was wrong with him like a cold . Maybe they just decided to give Hartly some great game experience

Maybe he had a well deserved hangover

Advertisement
You haven't the faintest clue what you are talking about. The high caliber MMA fighters absolutely gas from adrenaline dumps. I've heard them specifically mention it in post fight pressers several times. Also boxing is not equal to MMA. Not the same type of physical output...not even remotely close.

I would love for you to post one of these interviews. One of the first things you try to correct in MMA training is avoiding the adrenaline dump. Does it happen at a high level? Sure when they are getting their *** kicked and fight or flight kicks in, but it is not a common occurance. 99% of the time when elite guys gas it is due to cutting to much weight or lack of conditioning. You are right they are not the same physical output. Boxing is significantly more cardio intense. The gracies used to have matches that lasted for 8+ hours back in Brazil. Why are the most grueling MMA fights the ones where both fighters are going balls to the wall striking? I have boxed. Done BJJ. Wrestled. Fought MMA. The hardest of all cardio wise is boxing. The current elite athletes are in NFL and NBA because that is where the money is. That is a fact. It is very rare for a kid from the hood to get into MMA from a young age. It is very easy for them to get into football or basketball. Boxing up until recently also used to get the elite athletes because it was cheap to get into and extremely high payouts. MMA is very expensive to get into and low payouts. Boxers in the past were elite. MMA fighters are second tier athletes and this is coming from someone who has been watching MMA since UFC 7.

I would also like to see someone else catching the ball Kr or Pr . I think JT is gonna be our premiere wide receiver this year . We wouldn’t want Richards doing all that stuff . There are plenty of guys that would do well and share the load . I have seen many times a superstar get put out for the season playing different positions or special teams .
See jon Ross..Steve breastin.desean Jackson..Reggie bush..all guys who returned punts/kicks while playing a heavy offensive role

Advertisement
Kccanefan off subject, but you're screen name... as in you live in Kansas City???

I lived in KC for about six years. At the time I joined Grassy way back in the day I was living there. I’ve kept the screen name since. Good Memories.

Advertisement
Nothing's worse than a big *** lineman jumping on you unexpectedly.

That's my issue. Guy scores a td, then the whole **** team jumps on you from behind. I'm always hoping the guy doesn't blowout a knee in the process.

As for Jeff, you can see he was gassed. Whatever energy he had left, was gone after the 15 headbutts and bear hugs

I lived in KC for about six years. At the time I joined Grassy way back in the day I was living there. I’ve kept the screen name since. Good Memories.
That's pretty cool. I love in Kansas City now. North of the tiger. Met a few Canes fans it here, including an alum who was an Olympic nutritionist. Canes fans in KC are hardcore.

Advertisement
We should hire someone to be in charge of keeping our players hydrated.

Maybe someone from Mork Rich's family can step up and take the reigns on this one.

Advertisement
Back