Jeff Thomas Comparison

Miamistan96

Recruit
We hear a lot of crazy comparisons for Jeff Thomas, but I think a realist and very good comparison would be Andrew Hawkins. The quickness in his routes, and ability to break without losinsing speed is amazing.

Advertisement
I like that comparison to Hawkins. However if he does develop to be a WR that can line up as the X then Desean Jackson is a fair comparison.

God is another great comparison. God might be a slightly better route runner at this point in his career.

Advertisement
DeSean Jackson. I usually dislike comparisons, but everything about him screams DeSean Jackson to me.

Desean Jackson is a terrible comparison, Jackson has no route tree besides a go route. Jeff Thomas can actually run route. Sure their attributes are similar, but they're two different types of receivers.

Advertisement
715381.jpg

Advertisement
We hear a lot of crazy comparisons for Jeff Thomas, but I think a realist and very good comparison would be Andrew Hawkins. The quickness in his routes, and ability to break without losinsing speed is amazing.

Demetrius, you're my brother from another mother, but your comparison is horrendous.

Demetrius, you're my brother from another mother, but your comparison is horrendous.

He's comparing him to some midget shrimp who had to go on a reality show to get a tryout in the NFL. Foh bruh!

He's comparing him to some midget shrimp who had to go on a reality show to get a tryout in the NFL. Foh bruh!

Aside from Richards, Jeff Thomas may be the most talented WR we've had in CG since The Professor. Comparing him to Sir Andrew Hawkins is a slap in the face, IMO. SMDH

Advertisement

Aside from Richards, Jeff Thomas may be the most talented WR we've had in CG since The Professor. Comparing him to Sir Andrew Hawkins is a slap in the face, IMO. SMDH

Might be the worst comparison I've seen on here, and I saw someone compare Larry Hope to Antrel Rolle on here.

He reminds me of John Ross, the Washington receiver who got drafted by the Bengals.

I'm in the DeSean Jackson comparison camp. Elite athlete. Explosive. Run after the catch talent is amazing.

Advertisement
Back